Did you know that there are luxury brands which are cheaper in London? Everyone is aware that London is among the world’s top fashion cities, but very few people know that luxury brands are actually cheaper in London. According to Deloitte, it’s almost 64% cheaper than the rest of the world. Check out which Luxury Brands Which Are Cheaper in London.
Visiting London is really a gift for fashion enthusiasts and designers alike. And for most people, being in London just once a year is a dream come true.
Who wouldn’t be astonished if you are surrounded by a wide range of fashion houses that offers the world’s most exclusive shoes and clothing? Especially for a cheaper price? Here’s our list of the best Luxury Brands Which Are Cheaper in London with their store locations.
Luxury Brands Which Are Cheaper in London
#1 — Burberry
Since it first boomed in London in 1856, Burberry has been competing with the likes of Prada and Louis Vuitton. For those who are not familiar, Burberry creates top-notch fashion attires, accessories, and cosmetics. And it is definitely one of the best Luxury Brands Which Are Cheaper in London.
- There are 22 stores of the luxury brand which are cheaper in London. If you desire to shop from Burberry while you are in London, then you will be astounded with their surprise.
- Burberry is one of the pioneers when it comes to British Fashion. The company rose to fame due to its invention of the fabric Gabardine. A material that is water proof and lighter than other raincoat fabric. This practical material has since been used in not just their coats even by other brands.
- Although Burberry is quite posh, they are known for their durable clothes and bags. So, you can expect the clothes to last for a long time. Most of these timeless pieces have a brilliant check design and bright red stripes.
Flagship: 121 Regent Street, London W1B 4TB
Store Hours:10AM – 8PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM – 6PM (Sun)
Related: Best British Coat Brands
#2 — Timberland
If you are into sturdy, quality, and eco-friendly boots collectively, then you might like Timberland. The luxury footwear brand is one of the leading fashion shops around the world with its stunning collection of boots and shoes.
- You can choose from Timberland’s wide variety of footwear including casual, sports, sneakers, and their famous yellow outdoor boots.
- TImberland was founded in 1973 in New Hampshire and was first known as The Abington Shoes Company. And even though the luxury footwear brand originated from the United States, the folks from London are fond of wearing Timberland.
- The luxury brand can be found in several parts of the UK which offers footwear at a cheaper price.
Flagship: 5/7 Carnaby Street, London W1F 9PD
Store Hours: 10AM – 8PM (Mon-Sat), 12PM – 6PM (Sun)
Related: Top British Made Menswear
#3 — Dr Martens
Dr Martens sells a bunch of fabulous footwear. And like Timberland, Dr Martens is famously known for their signature boots which can be worn as a fashionable addition to your ensemble or can be used plainly as safety boots.
- Simply put, Dr Martens is England’s response to North America’s Timberland. The footwear store has 17 outlets around the UK, which you can visit anytime while you are enjoying The Swinging City.
- Aside from the luxury footwear brand’s signature ankle boots, you can also choose from vegan, anti-static, and anti-slip versions.
Flagship: Unit 26-27, Camden Market, London NW1 8AH
Store Hours: 10AM – 7PM (Sun-Fri), 9AM – 7PM (Sat)
Related: Top British Sock Brands
#4 — Mulberry
Founded in 1971, Mulberry specializes in manufacturing leather goods such as bags and shoes. Since then, Mulberry added various products to their shop collections like sneakers and fashion accessories.
- Mulberry also produces several lines of fashion wear that is being released seasonally.
- Shop the luxury brand which is cheaper in 19 stores around London. And in case you are a little bit far off from London, you can check out a total of 53 stores across the UK.
Flagship: 100 Regent Street, London W1B 5SR
Store Hours: 10AM – 8PM (Mon-Sat), 11AM – 6PM (Sun)
Related: Top British Shoe Brands
#5 — Cath Kidston
Do you ever wonder why Cath Kidston is so popular in London? Well, for starters Cath Kidston creates elegant shoes with quality trademark prints (which are calming, and cute patterns) that can also be enjoyed in bags and other home essentials.
- The reason why this luxury brand is cheaper in London is that it literally originated from the home of Big Ben.
- You can check out Cath Kidston on their website and find an enjoyable product for your home or for your fashion – all from bags, shoes, tech & home accessories, and beauty products. The luxury brand has 59 stores located in the UK alone.
- Cath Kidston is known for it’s unique style and color scheme. They primarily use pastels and lush florals inspired from the 70s and 80s. In addition to the vibrant prints, their clothes also happen to be extremely durable and highly practical.
- Perfect for the modern woman, These clothes take into account the movement of a hard-working woman and ensure that the fabric is as comfortable as possible.
- You can also find a lot more than clothes at a Cath Kidston store. They also sell bags, accessories, home décor and even baby clothes.
Flagship: French Railways House, 178-180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9ER
Store Hours: 10AM – 8PM (Mon-Sat), 12PM – 6PM (Sun)
Related: Top British Womenswear Brands
#6 — Superdry
Superdry is a luxury/teenage clothing brand that specializes in designing Americana-Japanese hybrid of fashion wear. And you might be confused as Superdry is heavily inspired with Japanese fashion, but in fact, Superdry originated in the UK.
- Established by Cult Clothing founder Julain Dunkerton and Bench manager James Holder in 1985, Superdry came strong since their first launch in Cheltenham.
- You should shop at Superdry if you want to be among the first to wear a unique style of clothing which is apart from the usual contemporary fashion brands. Come by their shops online or find one of its 10 stores if you are around the UK.
Flagship: 103-113 Regent St, Mayfair, London W1B 4HL
Store Hours: 10AM – 8PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM – 6PM (Sun)
Related: Top UK Clothing Manufacturers
#7 — Lush
Lush is among the world’s best sellers of beauty products. Their creations are known for delivering a bewitching beauty and are considered an art by many, as this luxury brand produces eco-friendly beauty care products that are targetted to various types of customers with different preferences.
- The cosmetics Lush creates are patronized by many not only for its quality craftsmanship, but also because of it being qualified as vegetarian, against animal testing, and are ethical.
- The luxury cosmetics brand is cheaper in London with over 18 boutiques in the UK.
Flagship 175 – 179 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2JS
Store Hours: 10AM – 9PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM – 6PM (Sun)
#8 — Marks & Spencer
Shop Marks & Spencer if you are looking for a whole lot of home essentials and fashion collections. M&S got it all for you, from lingerie, food, and even wine. The luxury home brand started in 1884 in London, and since then have conquered the market.
- Marks & Spencer undoubtedly captivate its customers with the comfortability and quality it offers whether it be for clothing, furniture, and food.
- What’s more, is that the luxury brand has expanded and ventured to the industry of banking, energy, and optical.
- M&S have a numerous amount of location scattered across London if you ever find yourself longing for a comfy shopping experience.
Flagship: 458 Oxford Street, London W1C 1AP
Store Hours: 9AM – 10PM (Mon-Fri), 9AM – 9PM (Sat), 12PM – 6PM (Sun)
#9 — Paul Smith
Pretty much like Marks & Spencer, Paul Smith promotes fashion wear and all-home products generally. Paul Smith is a beautiful one-stop-shop for every stuff that you need including clothing, footwear, accessories, bags, and furniture.
- The luxury brand is cheaper in London because of Paul Smith himself is a well-known British fashion designer, and was even assigned as the Royal Designer of the Industry.
- Paul Smith was eventually knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2002, and the event resulted in the emerging fame of Paul Smith’s luxury brand to the market.
- You can shop the luxury brand’s quality products that are crafted by the best Royal Designer in 19 stores located around London and some parts of the UK. Although Paul Smith is primarily a men’s brand they are also known to make amazing dresses.
Flagship: 9 Albemarle Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4BL
Store Hours: 10AM – 6PM (Sun-Wed), 10AM – 7PM (Thurs-Mon)
#10 — Dorothy Perkins
Originated in London, England, Dorothy Perkins has been a staple of a wide range of fashion products all from shoes, accessories, bags, and fashion clothing. Dorothy Perkins was founded in 1909 and since then has been receiving positive reviews from their quality apparel and clothing.
- Dorothy Perkins is still earning a lot of praises with their products, and with this, they managed to ship worldwide, while celebrating its achievement every day through serving their customers the best products you could think of.
- The luxury brand has 10 various outlets located in London, so catch them while you are in the city.
- All Dorothy Perkins products are versatile and can be worn for any occasion. The materials are always high in quality and are known to stand the test of time. For example, the leather bags from the 70s are still being auctioned off on eBay and are still trending.
Flagship: 334/348 Oxford Street c/o Debenhams Plc London W1C 1JG
Store Hours: 10AM – 6PM (Sun-Wed), 10AM – 7PM (Thurs-Mon)
#11 — Lush
The first time pasted by a Lush store I thought they made candles. But only when I noticed the cosmetics and the amazing smell coming out of they’re store did I actually decide to go inside. This amazing retailer is unbelievably cheap in London than any other store in 49 countries.
- Known for their bath bombs and shower jellies, lush is pretty famous for their 100% vegetarian and vegan products. And as expensive as these products are the best place to buy your daily self-care products would have to be the store on Oxford street.
- Lush products are insanely cheap in London than anywhere in the world. A simple soap bar that cost 4 quid was 8 in US online store and the same soap was 10 in the Singapore store.
- Lush is known for their essential body bars. Not only do they rejuvenate your skin but they also last for a while which makes it worth the money. Lush products are one of the few self-care brands that are known for being effective.
Flagship Address: 175 – 179 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2JS. There are also several outlets located across London.
Store Hours: 10AM – 9PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM – 6PM (Sun)
#12 — Warehouse
Warehouse is a British clothing brand that makes high-quality clothing with really beautiful designs. This retail store which was founded in 1976 is extremely popular around the world.
- After going up for sale, it was acquired by Bohoo in June 2020. However, it still is fair cheap in London that any other place. A simple dress that costs 42 pounds in London is 62 in Singapore.
- Warehouse is the poster child of British fashion. They focus primarily on creating styles that are inspired by the city. Wild and free is their creed and all of their clothes celebrate self-expression. The clothes themselves are durable and never go out of style. And the prints are absolutely brilliant.
Flagship Address: 264 Oxford Street, London
Store Hours: 10 am – 8 pm on weekdays, and 12 pm – 6 pm on Sundays
Crabtree and Evlyn
This brand was actually found in Massachusetts, USA and not in London but most definitely the prices of Crabtree is quite affordable in London. It’s one of the best luxury brands that I’ve come across.
- They are now an online- only store and most famously known for their nature-like scents and body products.
- Their products are mostly derived from nature and are extremely good on the skin.
- They are vegan and non comedogenic products.
Flagship: 294 Upper St, The Angel, London N1 2TU
Store Hours: 10AM – 6.30PM (Mon-Sat), 11AM – 5PM (Sun)
Britain will definitely remind you of tea and here it is a luxury tea company that’s way cheaper in London. Twinings is famous across the world for its tea and teaware.
- Twinings retail tea blends, teawares and a lot more. It’s a perfect gift to someone who enjoys tea.
- Their superblends are really great and have the ability to cure so many different issues like sleeplessness, cold, digestion issues and a lot more.
Flagship: 216 Strand, London WC2R 1AP
Store Hours: 9.30AM – 7.30PM (Mon-Fri), 11AM – 6PM (Sat-Sun)
Harrods is pretty much like Marks and Spencers where you will find clothing, bags, shoes, accessories as well as food. It’s much cheaper in London than it is across the globe.
- Harrods in London also has a pharmacy and a food hall inside it’s premises.
- It has over 5000 brands, shops and designers under it who make the brand name very famous.
- You can also become a reward member and redeem discounts in future.
Flagship: 87-135 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL
Store Hours: 10AM – 9PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM – 6PM (Sun, between 11.30AM – 12PM only browsing allowed)
Jo Melone is one of the Estee Lauder subsidiaries. It’s one of the very famous British lifestyle brands that are famous for its fragrances, bath, body, and home products across 69 countries and regions.
- You’ll find unexpected combinations of ingredients combined together to create an elegant scent.
- Jo Melone has a great range of gifting options like gift cards, packages for different occasions like Valentine’s Day, New Year, etc.
- Fragrances from this luxury brand are long-lasting as well as leave a fresh feeling.
- It’s definitely worth the hype and most of their colognes are unisex which might be a reason they’re extremely popular.
Flagship store: 101 Regent St., London W1B 4EZ
Store Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 8 PM; Sunday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Jellycat was launched in 1999 made for soft, quirky, and cute toys. They’re comparatively new in the market but have established themselves as one of the best in their business.
- Jellycat launches two collections each year with innovative and designer toys after a lot of experimentation.
- The brand uses luxury fabrics to curate its soft and loveable toys that you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
- You can also personalize toys at Jellycat and find cute accessories for yourself.
No flagship store. Jellycat products are sold on Stockists, Selfridges, Hamleys as well as Harrods. You can check out their individual store timings.
Which is the best luxury brand that’s cheap in London?
I have been shopping from luxury brands for a long time now. Burberry is one of the best luxury brands that you’ll find cheap in London than anywhere else.
Burberry came to London in 1856 as a luxury brand that’s famous for clothing, accessories, and cosmetics. This luxury brand rose to fame due to its use of material Gabardine which is lighter and more waterproof than most raincoat materials. There are about 22 Burberry stores in London to shop from. It’s known for its signature check design and bright red stripes clothing pieces. It’s flagship store is located in Regent Street, London
why are luxury brands Cheaper in London?
Other than the store deciding to price it competitively, the majority of the clothes are cheaper in London due to two reasons. One London based brands that have branches in other parts of the world do have to pay taxes on the transport of goods. So, it’s going to be cheaper at the HQ than a branch in Singapore.
Secondly, if you’re a non-EU citizen, you can apply for a VAT refund. Ask the shop to give you a 407 form. They might ask you for proof. So, carry your passport with you. Show the the goods at the completed form at customs when your leaving the country to avail your refund. Check out our article on why Luxury Brands Which Are Cheaper in London for shop details.
Which luxury brand is cheaper in London?
Brands like Lush and Burberry are comparatively cheap in London than the rest of the world. This probably due to Brexit and how it’s impacting the Pound Sterling. Marks and Spencer is also cheaper in London than anywhere else. Go through our list of the best Luxury Brands Which Are Cheaper in London for all the details.
Are designer brands cheaper in London?
Yes, designer Brands are cheaper in London than most places in the world. Brands like Burberry, Mulberry and Cath Kidston are unbelievably cheap in their original store fronts than anywhere else in the world.
Is Superdry cheaper in the UK?
Superdry is a British high street fashion brand and it’s much cheaper in the UK than it is anywhere else in the world.
Which country is Burberry cheapest?
Burberry is the cheapest in the UK. High tourism and low prices have boosted british luxury brands in the country and they are largely sold in the UK because of its prices.
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.