Online shopping opens up your shopping experiences by bringing the best brands right at your fingertips. But, not all websites offer the best experience. Some crappy websites just don’t deliver the product and take ages to refund your money, while some actually do deliver on time but it turns out to a be a brick instead of a super expensive smartphone. It’s a really messy space. Luckily for you, we at Discount Age have taken the liberty to compile a list of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK. So, check it out for all the details.
The best sites can be super useful as they can not only offer a variety of products and clothes that you wouldn’t find in a brick and mortar but they offer coupons and codes that can save a serious amount of money.
Anyway, here’s our list of Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK:
Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK 2021
|Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK 2021||Check it out the website here!|
|Pretty Little Thing||Link|
|John Lewis & Partners||Link|
|Marks & Spencer||Link|
#1 — Pretty Little Thing
Founded in 2012, Pretty Little Things began as an accessory shop that soon flourished to the fashion brand it is today. Pretty Little Things offers you the latest celebrity-inspired looks that are sure to complete your OOTDs all year round. Ir is one of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
- Their collections increase every day with new styles that will keep you Instagram ready. They unfortunately only cater to women as they have nothing for men.
- Pretty Little Things has everything you need from tops, dresses, fitness wear, to swimwear with sizes from the most petite to more voluptuous women.
- The most unique thing about Pretty Little Thing is that they have a huge collection of celebrity inspired clothing. And the most amazing thing is that they sell these posh dresses at an extremely affordable price.
To make it better Pretty Little Things strives to be a more planet-friendly sustainable brand. Send them your recyclable clothes and get discounts for your next purchase.
- New styles are developed daily
- Unidays provides 15% student discounts
- 3 to 5 business day deliveries
#2 — Argos
One of the better known online shopping platforms is Argos, they are known for having a vast selection of everything under the sun. Established in 1972, Argos Limited has earned itself a reputation for only catering the best in the market.
- They have a massive range of products from clothes, beauty products, to children’s toys, and garden supplies.
- They have both physical stores and online shopping platforms for you to scroll through all day long.
- Argos has over 29 million customers in over 883 retail shops per year, so you can rest assured that your spending on a good investment.
Their products are both durable and reliable and are sure to withstand the test of time.
- One of the best department stores
- Plethora of products
- Same day delivery and return services with no additional costs
#3 — Boden
Boden is a clothing retailer that primarily sells online and by catalogue. Founded by Johnnie Boden in 1991, it took the UK market by storm and is currently one of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK. Although it is a British Brand, Boden is now sold in other countries, including Australia, Germany, and the US.
- Although Boden started off with just 8 menswear products, they’ve refined and expanded their line and now incorporate womenswear. They even have a Teenage clothing sub-brand Johnnie B.
- Boden is known for it’s Britsh made clothing. Even the designs and style is inspired by British culture. All of it is extremely elgant. Especially, their famous heritage collection.
Boden is famous for their simple yet beautiful patterns and casual designs. This clothing brand has something for everybody, with new collections launched every spring and autumn.
- International Shipping
- A style that’s aligned with the British culture
#4 — ASOS
ASOS isn’t something new for fashion-savvy shoppers. They are well-known not just in the UK but also in Australia. Founded in the year 2000, they are an online collection of fashion and cosmetics retail empire. Asos is definitely one of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
- Specializing in all things fashion and beauty, ASOS has a wide selection of beauty products, jewellery, menswear, accessories, and even footwear. It’s the perfect one-stop-shop for your next outfit shopping.
- The wide selection here is actually an understatement. They have close 90,000 products on their website at any given time. Their range of fashion products in frankly unrivalled.
- While they do offer international shipping. You expect it to take close to 3 weeks to arrive. They are quite slow when it comes to international sales.
You’d be glad to know that ASOS also offers a variety of discounts and sales for various products. So check out their website today!
- Free delivery for purchases over £50
- Discounts for students
- Includes maternity, petite, and tall collections
Related: Cheap Men’s Clothings on Aliexpress
#5 — Amazon UK
Founded in 1994 Amazon has grown to become a household name in the online shopping world. They began as an online bookstore that quickly expanded to retail furniture, clothes, gadgets, jewellery and anything and everything under the sun.
- They’re a go-to online shopping platform for many customers and sellers. Amazon’s user-friendly interface includes prices, descriptions, ratings, and reviews for each product so you can rest easy knowing exactly what you’re paying for.
The best part is the all the sellers are vetted and you get the best quality products on the planet. With amazing customer service and a ease of transaction, it’s one of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
- Seattle based with worldwide delivery
- Easy return policies
- Amazon Prime with unlimited same-day delivery
We have written a review on Best Products to Buy on Amazon UK.
#6 — eBay UK
You’ve probably heard of eBay or have used it before. eBay is one of the first few websites that revolutionized online shopping. Based in California, eBay specializes in catering to business-to-consumer or customer-to-customer selling. Founded in 1995, they have quickly grown to be a staple in the online shopping industry.
- eBay is one of the largest auction and online shopping sites in the UK. Here you can find everything from fashion pieces, jewellery, electronics, home appliances, to collectables and limited-edition merchandise.
Since it has such tremendous range when it comes to product categories it’s considered one of the best online shopping platforms in the UK. eBay also offers stellar customer service, which sets it’s apart from the rest.
- Founded in 1995
- San Jose, California based E-commerce corporation
- Fashion, jewellery, collectables, and more
- Auction and online shopping site
#7 — John Lewis & Partners
John Lewis & Partners is a chain of high-end department stores with branches in different parts of Great Britain, Australia, and The Republic of Ireland. Founded in 1864, John Lewis & Partners is one of the oldest department stores in the UK.
- Head on over to their website and check out various items from garden equipment, clothing, beauty products, to sports items.
- John Lewis is known for their dedication in providing high-quality merchandise that’s worth your money.
- John Lewis is extremely popular in the country with a store in pretty much every major city. They are also known for their amazing designs and styles that are inspired by British pop culture.
Their website has an option for you to create an account and stay on top of current promotions and receive shopping rewards.
- Founded in 1864
- Hih-end department store
- Order Tracking and rewards program
- Wish list services
#8 — Dorothy Perkins
Dorothy Perkins is a classy brand that is quite underrated in my opinion. It’s not as famous internationally as it’s sister brand Top Shop. Dorothy Perkins which became a household name in the 1900s has come a long way in terms of their styles. However, high quality has never changed. It’s one of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
- Although they started off as a retailer, Dorthy Perkins has become a huge E-commerce store. With their lines being expanded every season, this brand has a certain something for everyone.
The majority of the clothes are actually quite affordable, with lingerie and party dresses being the most popular. The site offers standard free-delivery for a minimum order which is a huge benefit as most e-commerce sites charge extra fees.
- Standard Delivery
- Amazing Dresses and Lingerie
#9 — Tesco
From groceries to clothing items you can head on over to Tesco, the third-largest grocery in the world. Based in Hertfordshire, England Tesco is your one-stop-shop that sells everything from groceries to mobiles.
- Their website encourages you to sign up for your very own Tesco Club account and be up to date with their latest promotions and sales.
You can also find recipes, articles, delivery services, and even their Tesco Bank on their user-friendly website.
- Tesco Bank and delivery services
- Homeware, groceries, and clothing items
- Founded in 1919
#10 — Marks & Spencer
Founded in 1884, Marks & Spencers specializes in clothing, food, and home products. Based in Westminster, London Marks & Spencers has hundreds of stores all over the globe. If you can’t find a store near you there’s no need to worry because they also have a user-friendly online shopping site for you to check out.
- Their website offers loungewear, clothing, lingerie, home, and beauty products. Other than that they also have flowers, wine, and M&S Bank services.
Sign-up for their sparks rewards and stay on top of their latest newsletters and promotions.
- Delivery and Banking services
- Clothes, food, and home product items
- Founded in 1884
What are the best online shopping sites UK?
With so many options online shopping may be overwhelming. You might have reservations on spending your money on a product from an unreliable vendor. Well, we’ve compiled the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
Regardless of what you might ever need, you can never go wrong with Amazon UK, Argos, Marks and Spencer, Tesco and John Lewis & Partners. Check out our list of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
What are the most popular online shopping sites?
The most popular sites are super credible with thousands of positive reviews and satisfied customers so you can rest easy knowing you’re investing your money on quality products. Ofcourse another way to tell would be to read the product descriptions. All of these sites will always have accurate and vivid descriptions of every item.
Some of the popular websites in the UK would be Amazon UK, Argos, Marks and Spencer, Tesco and John Lewis & Partners. Check out our list of the Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in UK.
- Wanna Buy New Clothes? Check Out These Amazing Clothing Websites UK
- Protect Your Child From Those Harmful Rays With These Car Shades
- The Best Cooling Pillows For Your Dreadful Night Sweats