Most People spend several hours day and night sitting behind the office desk or on a flight cramped till their legs become numb. This can cause physiological issues that might lead to chronic back pain or even muscle-related ailments. Using an inflatable footrest can reduce the stress on the spinal cord resulting in better work productivity and posture. Check out our list of the Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK for more details.
An inflatable footrest can provide the much-needed support for our limbs and lower back that we need when travelling long distances by flight, bus, train, or car. These must-have products are extremely affordable and will help offset any muscle-related issues.
However, choosing the right one can get a bit complicated. So we’ve taken the liberty and curated a list of the Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK. Be sure to check it out.
After reviewing 100 Inflatable foot rests based on various factors like design, comfort, effectiveness, materials and price, my team and I zeroed in on 9 that really stood out. These 9 were further put through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best Inftable foot rest in the UK is XIAOYA Inflatable Travel Foot Rest. Not only is it compact but it also extremely easy to inflate. You can have it completely full in 2 minutes.This inflatable foot rest is also great at improving blood flow and reducing deep vein thrombosis.
Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK
|Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK||Known for||Link|
|XIAOYA Inflatable Travel Foot Rest||Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK for Air Travel||Click here to check it out|
|ATKKE Inflatable Foot Rest||Best Budget Inflatable Foot Rest UK||Click here to check it out|
|Flypal Travel Foot Rest||Best Overall Inflatable Foot Rest UK||Click here to check it out|
|SYCOTEK Inflatable Foot Rest||Best for situations that demand flexible foot rests||Click here to check it out|
|SGODDE Inflatable Foot Rest||Best for comfort||Click here to check it out|
|Docazoo Inflatable Foot Rest||Best for Kids||Click here to check it out|
|XIAER’S Inflatable Foot Rest||Durability||Click here to check it out|
|Go Travel Super Foot Rest||Best for Trains and Buses||Click here to check it out|
XIAOYA Inflatable Travel Foot Rest
The XIAOYA inflatable footrest is the first one on our list for its quick inflation and deflation, it requires 1 minute to inflate and seconds to deflate and put away in your bag. It is an ideal travel cushion as it helps improve your blood circulation and reduce swelling in the lower body. It’s the best Inflatable pillow in the market.
- It also helps reduce back pain from sitting for long periods of time during connecting flights.
- Don’t have to worry about kids slipping from their seats as It can be used for children to stretch out and sleep comfortably on long haul flights.
- It requires minimal space and folds up nicely into a drawstring storage bag that it comes in.
- Inflate the footrest in less than two minutes by blowing air into the valve. To deflate, simply open the valve and let the air flow out.
What’s in it for you?
With constant use of the Inflatable footrest, you reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) which occurs commonly among people.
- The XIAOYA inflatable footrest is perfect for air travel with kids as they can stretch their feet out and sleep comfortably over long haul flights.
- It can easily fit into your travel bag or even your backpack and takes less than a min to inflate.
- On your next vacation travel without the worry for sore muscle with this amazing inflatable footrest.
ATKKE Inflatable Foot Rest
The ATKKE Inflatable Footrest is known for its amazing comfort at an affordable price. The inflatable human design integrates two-layer valves into one mouth. The big valve for fast inflating and deflating and a small valve for slight inflation and preventing air leakage. The material used is soft PVC flocking without toxic substances.
- The Economical two pillow set ensures one for home use or at work during quick naps and the other for long travels.
- It weighs only 5.21 oz when it is folded making effortless to carry with you on long flights. It’s one of the Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK.
- The inflatable footrest pillow can improve blood circulation and lessen distension by raising the legs and stretching the muscles.
What’s in it for you?
The combination of the head pillow and footrest provides absolute comfort while flying making sure you are well-rested when you get off at your destination.
- The ATKKE Inflatable Footrest is an amazing travel companion that is a two-piece set of an inflatable pillow and footrest.
- Both weight less than 6 oz and can be folded and kept away easily in your travel bag and can be easily inflated with few breaths of air.
- The comfort of having your legs stretched while flying truly helps avoid muscle cramps. Making it easier to maintain your travel lifestyle.
Flypal Travel Foot Rest
Make those long business travels easier with the Flypal lightweight, inflatable footrest for kids and adults. The air valves are easy to use and take less than two mins to inflate to a luxurious footrest to rest your weary feet or a small bed for your little ones. If you’ve had foot surgery, this product is ideal for you as you know that elevation is a must for a quick recovery.
- Wide double seal air valves enable manual inflation in under 2 minutes to provide a footrest for office and home. And it deflates just as easily for a compact fit into your bag or closet.
- The material used is a certified flocked PVC that is a hygienic, warm, and ergonomic material that retains its durability and texture and is still pleasing to the eye.
- Use the small pillow for tiny spaces like on a flight or train and opt for the big one for when you’re at the hotel and need something to put your feet up.
What’s in it for you?
Long road trips can be an issue for toddlers who need frequent naps. Both the small and large pillows are designed to fit between the front and back seat of the car to create a place to rest. Ensuring your children can sleep without any discomfort.
- The Flypal Inflatable Footrest is a must-have for a luxurious, comfortable, and convenient travelling.
- It has a wide seal for easy inflation and deflation in two mins. it can be stretched out to make a comfortable small bed for your young ones.
- This inflatable footrest for people who’ve gone under the foot surgery to provide proper elevation for quick recovery.
SYCOTEK Inflatable Foot Rest
The SYCOTEK Inflatable Footrest has a unique flexible height design of 3 options you can improve your sitting or sleeping posture on the seat. It is seamlessly machine-stitched making it durable and removes the risk of air leaking out. This inflatable travel footrest is designed under airway regulation for baggage so you can travel with comfort where ever you go.
- The foot pillow is 3 heights adjustable so it can easily get extended legroom when inserted between seats.
- Its inflation is done in 40 seconds that is 5 times faster than other inflatable footrests saving time and energy.
- High-quality PVC material is used to make the footrest that has been enhanced for 10 years’ use with proper maintenance.
What’s in it for you?
The three adjustable heights allow you to easily have an extended room when inserted between seats. That helps release muscle pain or blood pressure during a long-haul flight.
- The SYCOTEK Inflatable Footrest is made from high-quality PVC that provides ample comfort and can be adjusted into 3 different styles as per your wish.
- It can be easily inflated in under 40 seconds and can be easily put in your travel bag. If you are a tall person who requires extra legroom this inflatable footrest is ideal for you.
SGODDE Inflatable Foot Rest
The SGODDE Inflatable Footrest can be used as a stool or a chair while waiting for your flight or bus. The footrest helps you rest on airplanes and can also be used as a bed for kids to lay down. It’s one of the Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK.
- You can adjust the footrest in 3 different heights, that can meet all your different comfort needs. It comes with a handy carry bag and could be compressed down and stored in a small place when not in use.
- Improves blood circulation and reduces swelling by elevating the legs. It also helps reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis and helps to relieve back pain from sitting for a long period of time.
- The Material used to make the inflatable footrest is Soft PVC Flocking that is easily washable and Environment- Friendly.
What’s in it for you?
There are 2 valves on the inflatable footrest with which you can adjust the pillow in 3 different heights, it can meet your different needs from a footrest pillow to a sleeping table on an aeroplane.
- The SGODDE inflatable footrest helps your feet and legs get rest after tiring day at work and also can be used as a kid’s bed to lay down flat on flights or as a chair while waiting at the airport.
- It has made of high quality flocked PVC and inflated to three different heights and can be deflated back into a compact size to fit in your backpack.
Docazoo Inflatable Foot Rest
The Docazoo Inflatable Foot Rest makes travelling with kids easy by providing additional leg rest, sleeping room, and play area for your toddlers while flying, allowing you to spend more time relaxing and less time coping.
- The footrest comes with a handy carry bag and when deflated will easily fit into a purse, backpack, baby bag, or travel bag.
- The duel-valve system enables quick inflation and deflation while making it easy to add air to accommodate air pressure changes during flight. It’s one of the Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK.
What’s in it for you?
The extra leg space where your children’s legs hang is no longer wasted. Your child can stretch out between the pillow and the seat for a more comfortable nap or use the pillow top as a play area to quickly pass the travel time.
- The Docazoo Inflatable Footrest was designed keeping you and your kids in mind to provide a comfortable travel experience always.
- It comes in a handy carry bag that can easily fit into your purse.
- Its dual-valve system allows quick inflation and deflation saving your time and energy.
XIAER’S Inflatable Foot Rest
The XIAER’s Inflatable Footrest made it to our list from being the most affordable yet versatile footrest. You can thrift it into 3 different heights as per your comfort and is made from thick PVC. If you are looking for an inflatable footrest for under 11 pounds this is ideal for you.
- No risk of air overloading during flight trips, in case of cabin pressure the small air nozzle can be used to refill.
- It takes 30 seconds to get it ready for use if you are in a hurry, however, at normal ease, it will take 60-90 seconds to inflate it to its full size.
- With thicker PVC cover and air balancing nozzles, it bears weights 2.5 times more than those of 0.25mm thin ones.
What’s in it for you?
The width and length of the inflatable footrest are fixed, however, you can adjust it into three different heights. Making it easy to share with the family! It is suitable for adults, teens, and kids.
- It takes 60-90 seconds to completely inflate into three different heights that can be adjusted as per your comfort.
- The XIAER’s inflatable footrest is one of the most affordable footrests that comes under 11 pounds while still maintaining versatility.
- Its made from thick PVC and bears weight 2.5 times more than other inflatable footrests.
Go Travel Super Foot Rest
The Go Travel Super Foot Rest made it our list for being the most compact and stylish. It has a super soft and fluffy texture to get your feet relaxed in no time. The super footrest is more than just an inviting place to rest your feet.
- The comfort fluffy texture feels amazing on the bottom of your feet promoting relaxation and stress relief.
- It is helpful in retreating in-flight swelling and knee pain on long-haul journeys.
- The compact size makes it very easy to fit under your flight seat or in front of the couch at home.
What’s in it for you?
The stylish design and color truly make this footrest stand out. Combined with its compact size it is worth fitting in your bag for all your travels.
- The Go travel Super Foot Rest is an amazing combination of comfort and style. The material used is of high quality and is easy to clean.
- Its universal compact size makes it convenient to inflate anywhere during your travels and can be kept in your travel bag without occupying much space.
- If you are looking for a stylish and compact inflatable footrest, the Go Super Foot Rest is ideal for you.
ObboMed HR-7300 Folding Inflatable Travel Foot Rest Pillow
The ObboMed HR-7300 Folding Inflatable Travel Foot Rest Pillow is one of the best inflatable foot rests in the UK. This highly portable foot rest is highly durable and is perfect for those long flights. It is also one of the few inflatable pillows that are relatively easy to inflate. You can easily your breath to inflate the product without any issues.
- Additionally, it also happens to be extremely light and weighs only 155g. Most importantly, it is made of a durable PVC material, making it one of the few inflatable pillows that can handle rough use. It’s not only perfect for flights but also rough roadtrips.
- It also provides considerable amount of comfort. This can be primarily attributed to the smooth and soft Velour surafce.
What’s in it for you?
This inflatable pillow can easily help reduce leg swelling, support strained muscles and even improve blood circulation.
- Highly durable and can easily last for years. One of the few inflatable pillows that can handle rough use.
- Extremely comfortable due to the Velour surface.
- Lightweight at 155g
- Helps improve blood circulation and helps with muscle strain.
What are the benefits of using an inflatable footrest?
Inflatable footrests can be unbelievably useful. Not just of older people or those with leg disorders like osteoarthritis but it is also extremely useful for even the healthiest person. Other than the obvious function of provide comfort, inflatable footrests helps with blood flow.
When you constantly sitting for long durations, your feet won’t get the required amount of blood flow. This is were the inflatable footrest comes in handy as it helps improve this by a bit. Additionally, it can also reduce swelling in the legs.
It also helps with posture and alignment. Placing a footrest when your flying or in front of a computer will correct your posture and align your spine. By relieving the stress and pressure of your spine and muscles, you can expect to feel much more relaxed. It also helps alleviate back pain.
How to choose the best inflatable foot rest UK?
When choosing the a footrest there are certain factors you need to consider. for example:
- Just being able to carry an inflatable pillow isn’t enough. You should be able to carry it comfortably. Meaning, it should be compact enough to fit in your bad when deflated and also be light in weight so that it doesn’t get in the way of your essentials.
- Ideally you should go for the type of inflatable footrests that come with it’s own carry bag.
Easy to use
- There are a ton of inflatable foot rests in the UK that take irritatingly long to inflate and deflate. Now, if you don’t have the lung capacity of an Olympic swimmer, then I’d recommend you invest in a foot rest that comes with a pump. Ideally with a pump that’s attached.
- Unfortunately, one size does not fit all when it comes to inflatable foot rests. You should take into account the size of the seat and the length of your legs. So, your better of going for foot rests that offer height adjustment.
- This versatile feature will help you use this foot rest in various different situations, making it highly beneficial.
Can you use inflatable footrest on plane?
It honestly depends on the Airline. As a general rule, Airlines do not allow footrests during takeoff or landing. You obviously can block the aisle or other passengers path. Some Airlines downright deny footrests. Ideally, your footrest must not be too big.
Footrests are quite useful on planes especially in the economy class where the space is tight and uncomfortable. Sitting in the tight space for hours on end might lead to poor blood circulation. You can also make your chronic problems a lot worse. So, you should use a footrest to offset any future complications. Check out our list of the Best Inflatable Foot Rest UK for more details.
- Best healthy Yogurts UK
- Strengthen Those Muscles With The Best Adjustable Dumbbells UK
- Best Kitchen Gadgets on Amazon UK
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.
Table of Contents