Food Processors are fantastic appliances that save can save you an unbelievable amount of time. It’s almost like having an assistant to help you chop, slice, grate and even knead the dough for you while you just focus on the main task of cooking. You can save hours at a time with the amazing features of a good food processor. Check out our list of the Best Food Processors UK for all the details.
Most food processors these days come with powerful motors with adjustable speeds and amazing functions for specific ingredients. Some even have over 50 functions.
While choosing the best food processor can be difficult, we at Discount Age have compiled a list of the best after extensive testing. So, lets’ get to it, shall we?Here’s the Best Food Processors UK.
- Best Food Processors UK 2020
- #1 — Ninja Food Processor
- #2 — Cuisinart Style Collection Expert Prep Pro
- #3 — Kenwood Multi-Pro Excel Food Processor
- #4 — VonShef 1000W Food Processor
- #5 — Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor
- #6 — Kenwood Compact Food Processor
- #7 — Bosch MutiTalent8 MC812S734G Food Processor
- Which is the best food processor to buy?
- What food processors do chefs use?
Best Food Processors UK 2020
#1 — Ninja Food Processor
The Ninja Food Processor is a fantastic kitchen appliance. Even in this list of the Best Food Processors UK, it stands out as one of the best. Not only is this machine a high precision food processor but it also has an integrated blender and a personal blender. So, you can be assured this 3 in 1 beauty is an end to end kitchen solution.
- While this food processor has a simplistic colour scheme, the minimal design and futuristic structure actually makes it stand out quite a bit. It has a 2.1L jug and an amazing set of proprietary Pro-Extractor Blades (Total Crushing Blades).
- With the Ninja Food Processor, you can quickly create meals, desserts and snacks and of course drinks. It has 8 different speeds and various settings that will seriously save you a lot of time and effort.
- This food processor uses around 1500W to slice, chop, mix and even instantly blend various dips, sauces, soups, smoothies, cocktails. You can even prepare complete food like fishcakes, burgers, meatballs, pizza bases and desserts like cookies, cakes and much more.
The Ninja Food Processor has five Auto-iQ programmes with one-touch intelligence system that can save you a lot of time. Basically, you just have to press one button and the machine will do all the work for you. It’ll automatically deliver different pulses, pauses and blend patterns to suit the food.
- Five Auto-iQ programmes with one-touch intelligence system
- Uses 1500W
- Slice, chop, mix and even instantly blend
- 8 different speeds and various settings
- 2.1L jug
- Proprietary Pro-Extractor Blades
- Beautiful design
#2 — Cuisinart Style Collection Expert Prep Pro
This food processor is a top of the line machine that comes with a wide variety of accessories for almost all kinds of food prep. The Cuisinart Expert Prep Pro is can easily handle any task as it combines high performance and total versatility. It’ll give you perfect results while saving you endless time and effort.
- The Cuisinart Style Collection Expert Prep Pro definitely looks like a top-range product. Although, the exterior screams posh the design actually makes a lot of sense. For example, this device comes with a large 3L capacity bowl.
- It can slice, dice, grate, chop and spiralize. The combination of the powerful motor and high-grade stainless Steel blade results in a perfectly processed food every time.
- This food processor is also perfect for pureeing and mixing. It includes both small and large chopping/mixing blades, a dough blade, 6 position slicing disc, a fine/medium grating disc, a dicing and spiralising kits. The Bladelock safety function keeps the blade in place when pouring food.
- The Cuisinart Style Collection Expert Prep Pro comes with 3 speeds: High, Medium and Low which you can use to adjust the process to suit your needs.
You can prepare almost anything with this food processor. It also has a sealed inner bowl that prevents leakage. This results in an extremely easy cleaning session after the food is processed.
- Easy to clean due to the anti-leak inner bowl
- 3 speeds
- Comes with various accessories and blades
- It can slice, dice, grate, chop and spiralize
#3 — Kenwood Multi-Pro Excel Food Processor
With a powerful motor of 1300W and unique patented technology, the Kenwood MultiPro Excel FPM910 was built to be the pinnacle high-quality food processor. It’s one of the Best Food Processors UK.
- This food processor is designed to be powerful and agile. Along with the 1300W motor, It has a unique patented Tri-Drive system that delivers high-quality results.
- It is capable of producing processed food in high quantities due to its extra-large capacity. Specifically, it has a 4-litre triton bowl with 2-litre working capacity.
- Other than the 4-litre triton bowls, it has an array of attachments that is more than capable of handling not only heavy workloads but also all of your favourite dishes.
- The bowl has a heat resistant glass encasing to optimize your cooking and to keep you safe.
The most amazing thing about the Kenwood food processor is the fact that this food processor comes with an inbuilt weighing scale. The digital display illuminates the quantity of the products to make your life easy especially when baking cakes.
- Inbuilt weighing scale
- Heat resistant glass encasing
- 4-litre triton bowls
- 1300W motor
- Tri-Drive system
#4 — VonShef 1000W Food Processor
Unlike most of the bulky food processors out there, the VonShef 1000W Food Processor is a compact kitchen appliance. It still maintains the applications and versatility of a high-end food processor whilst still being highly portable. It also has a blender function which makes it really good product.
- This multi-functional food processor/ blender can easily slice, dice, shred, chop and even make dough. It has a powerful motor and sturdy design that support heavy food processing tasks. It comes in a sleek matte black finish.
- The VonShef 1000W Food Processor comes with a 3.5L bowl with up to 2 litres of working capacity. Of course, you also have a blender jar for drinks.
- Interestingly, you will also find an accessories drawer integrated with the machine that helps you safely store your blades when not in use.
It has a two speed setting and a pulse function that can help you speed up the process based on your needs.
- Two-speed setting and a pulse function
- Accessories drawer
- 3.5L bowl with up to 2 litres of working capacity
- Powerful motor
#5 — Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor
The Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor is a high-end kitchen appliance that is equipped with remarkable functionality. It is ideal for large families and can even easily cater to large groups. This beast can not only grate up to 1.4 kg of veggies but it can also knead dough that can be used to prepare 2 loaves of bread.
- Clearly this food processor is going to be quite bulky. While it looks amazing in terms of design, this appliance is the last thing from being easily portable. After all, it has the largest capacity in the food processor range.
- It is equipped with a powerful commercial-grade 1100 W motor that automatically adjusts its power based on contents of the bowl. While the functionality is pretty amazing, it is also quite simple to use. This machine makes your food preparation extremely effortless with just three buttons: Stop, Auto and Pulse.
- The Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor is a multifunctional kitchen appliance that can slice, grate, chop, knead, whisk and blend.
- You get various accessories including a juicer kit, a french fry kit, 3 disc pack, a recipe book and a Magi Mix App.
This food processor is a beast that can last for years to come. And interestingly, it is super quiet, far above the majority of food processors. It’s the only Food Processor to have ever been awarded the Quiet Mark Accreditation.
- Quiet Mark Accredited
- Large 3.6L capacity
- Powerful 1100 W motor
- Automatically adjusts power
#6 — Kenwood Compact Food Processor
The Kenwood is Definitely one of the more popular food processors. It’s a comparatively compact and a comfort-oriented appliance. This food processor is also amazing in terms of performance and capacity. Most importantly, it comes with excellent safety features.
- This food processor from Kenwood has a unique design especially when you compare it to other brands. It is designed to make your life as easy as possible as it has a comfort-fit moulded handle.
- It can carry out a variety of tasks from chopping onions to whipping cream. this model offers three dedicated speeds.
- The Kenwood compact uses around 400W and has a bowl capacity of 1.4 litre so obviously it is not meant for heavy-duty processing.
As mentioned earlier this model is equipped with an excellent interlock safety feature. This interlock which is found on the bowl will prevent the machine from activating unless you align it.
- Interlock safety feature
- Variety of tasks
- 3 speeds
- Comfort-fit moulded handle
#7 — Bosch MutiTalent8 MC812S734G Food Processor
Bosch is definitely a brand with reliable engineering. It delivers both amazing performance and unprecedented technology. And the Bosch MutiTalent8 MC812S734G Food Processor is not different. Not only can it simplify and save you a lot of time with respect to cooking but it also has smart technology that sets the speeds for you.
- This Bosch food processor has a beautiful design. Like all Bosch appliances, the top-end look and feel of the machine is maintained quite well. It’s a highly practical design which showcases the uncompromising quality.
- The LED display shows the various speeds and functions. This will help you easily determine the best setting for optimal chopping, crushing, etc. And of course, this device also comes with a pulse function.
- It has around 50 functions for an array of tasks like whisking, kneading, chopping, beating, pureeing, grating, rasping, mixing and cutting. And each and every mode delivers a perfect result, every time.
- This machine comes with a powerful motor of 1200W and a large bowl with 3.9 L capacity. It also has a high-quality Tritan blender attachment with 1.5 L volume. The best part that it’s equipped with a universal connection that fits all attachments.
As mentioned earlier it has an Intuitive Smart Tool Detection which automatically sets the most appropriate speed for each accessory. This ensures perfect results. With around 14 attachments, it has every tool you’ll need.
- Intuitive Smart Tool Detection
- 14 attachments
- 1200W Motor
- 50 functions
- LED display
Which is the best food processor to buy?
The Ninja Food Processor is probably the best food processor out there in the market today. Not only does it have brilliant functionality it also comes with stunning features that will make your life super easy.
- It has five Auto-iQ programmes with one-touch intelligence system, all you can to do is press and button and it will perfectly chop/grate/slice or even blend the specific ingredients in the most pristine and perfect manner.
- The Ninja Food Processor is equipped with a powerful 1500W motor and Proprietary Pro-Extractor Blades that does the job effortlessly with absolute speed and precision. This machine has 8 different speeds and various settings. Check out our list of the Best Food Processors UK for all the details.
What food processors do chefs use?
Ideally, chefs require food processors that can do more than just one thing. They prefer a one-stop solution rather than having multiple appliances all over the place taking up space.
- Majority of chefs prefer Cuisinart Style Collection Expert Prep Pro. This a beautiful food processor that can slice, dice, grate, chop and spiralize. It also has remarkable functionality. As in each slice is the epitome of perfection.
- You can also easily control the speeds based on your preference along with various modes and settings.
- Most importantly it comes with an amazing array of attachments that make any chefs life super easy. Check out our list of the Best Food Processors UK for all the details.