Unlike bulky vacuum cleaners, stick vacuums are designed to be light in weight, flexible, and easy to handle without the worry of cables getting in the way. Stick Vacuum cleaners are fantastic machines as they can help you easily manoeuvre around furniture with minimal effort. Check out our list of Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK for all the details.
Commonly known as cordless vacuums, modern stick vacuums can offer amazing functionality with its various modes and cool features such as IoT accessibility. These days a stick vacuum can easily run for about an hour while delivering a powerful performance. This fantastic home appliance is must-have in every household.
Anyway, let’s get to it, shall we? Here’s our list of the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK.
My team and I reviewed hundreds of vacuum cleaners based on various factors like design, capacity, features and price. The top 8 were further put through a series of stress tests to find the best of the best. After evaluating the results, we found that
The Dyson V11 is the best stick vacuum cleaners in the market. Not only does it have an ergonomic design and powerful motor but it also has a container with a capacity of 0.76 litres, which is much larger than its competitors. Most importantly, it has a battery that can last for an hour on a single charge.
- Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK
- #1 — DYSON V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- #2 — Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- #3 — HOOVER H-FREE 800 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- #4 — Gtech AirRam MK2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- #5 — BOSCH Unlimited BCS122GB Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- #6 — VAX Blade 2 Max Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- #7 — BEKO VRT82821BV Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- #8 — Vax 32V Blade Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK
|Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK||Known For||Price|
|DYSON V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Best For All Types of Surfaces||£599.99|
|Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute||Best For All Types of Debris||£540.00|
|HOOVER H-FREE 800 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Best For Pet Hair||£179.99|
|Gtech AirRam MK2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Best For Larger Homes||£134.94|
|BOSCH Unlimited BCS122GB Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Best For heavy Duty Cleaning||£289.00|
|VAX Blade 2 Max Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Best for Fine Debris||£309.00|
|BEKO VRT82821BV Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||Best For a Tight Budget||£159.99|
|Vax 32V Blade Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Best For Carpets||£189.99|
#1 — DYSON V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner provides the excellent cleaning power that you can expect from top tier company like Dyson. The vacuum can switch between modes while moving through the different textured floors conserving its battery life as you use it. The Boost mode provides excellent vacuum power to clean the hardest of floors. It’s one of the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK.
- This Vacuum cleaner can hold a capacity of 0.76 litres, perfect for a quick clean up before the guest arrive.
- The Dyson Stick Vacuum can run for a full hour before it requires to be charged more than enough time to get the cleaning done.
- It takes a minimum of 4 hours and 30 mins to charge for full use of battery life.
- The Dyson V11 can switch between modes, for easy cleaning the auto mode does wonders. If any hard surface the boost mode can effortlessly clean the floor.
What’s in it for you!
The Auto mode in the Dyson V11 can adjust the suction level to moderate battery life as it moves between carpet to hard flooring.
- The Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner holds a capacity of 0.76 in its lightweight designed body.
- It can run for up to an hour after a full charge of 4 hours and 30 mins.
- The vacuum can switch between modes depending on the surface you are trying to clean.
#2 — Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
The second product on our list is also another Dyson. The Dyson V10 has powerful suction and performs really well on carpets and hard floors. Weighing only 2.68kgs the body of the Dyson V10 is designed for easy manoeuvring and can be handled by anyone in the household. It can be used is an upright position as well as a handheld vacuum.
- The Dyson V10 provided a running time of one hour on auto mode perfect to use on an everyday basis.
- It has heavy energy-storing batteries that can be fully charged within 3 hours and 30 mins.
- There are two suction modes, the auto mode for everyday cleaning and Boost mode for hard-surfaced floors.
What’s in it for you
The Lightweight design with its high power suction is perfect for cleaning pet hair from your household furniture.
- The Dyson V11 is the perfect stick vacuum for everyday use as it has an auto mode that adjusts its suction power as it moves for one-floor type to another.
- The stick vacuum can perform with full efficiency with 3 hours and 30 mins for charge time.
#3 — HOOVER H-FREE 800 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover H-Free 800 cordless vacuum comes with rotating brushes that ensure a swift and easy cleaning of pet hair. The suction power can easily pick-up large amounts of dust particles and food crumbs. Although the weight can be a little on the heavier side compared to our top 2 but makes up for it with its versatility as an all-rounder cleaner.
- The Hoover H-Free 800 holds a capacity of 0.7 litres perfect for a quick house cleanup with no need of removing the collected waste.
- It has a run time of 35 mins before having to plug it in to charge.
- The energy storage batteries can be fully charged within a duration of five hours.
What’s in it for you
The Hoover H-Free 800 can connect to your mobile device via Wifi, so you can track the battery life and health of the vacuum.
- This Cordless Vacuum had a 0.7 litres waste tank that removes the need to clean the vacuum.
- It has a run-time of 35 mins on maximum suction power but can last longer on lower suction settings.
- The rotating brushes provide ample cleaning of dust and crumbs in a single hover over the surface.
#4 — Gtech AirRam MK2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Gtech AirRam MK2 is the latest model from Gtech with double the suction power. It can easily remove dust particles wedged in between the floorboards. The design of the stick vacuum is made to be an easy set-up within seconds, perfect for a quick clean up if needed. It definitely is one of the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK.
- The Gtech AirRam MK2 has 0.8 Litres of waste holding capacity that can easily hold waste through multiple times of use.
- It has a runtime of 40 mins without the need to charge the stick vacuum.
- The energy batteries can be fully charged for use within 4 hours of charging.
What’s in it for you
The brushes and suction power of the Gtech AirRam Mk2 make it effortless to clean in between wedges of wooden flooring.
- The Gtech AirRam MK2 comes with 0.8-litre wasting holding capacity with a runtime of 40 mins perfect and ideal for every home.
- The batteries can be fully charged within a period of 4 hours.
- What makes this stick vacuum standout is the suction power, which is perfect if you have a wooden-floored house.
#5 — BOSCH Unlimited BCS122GB Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Bosch Unlimited Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is the best cordless vacuum from Bosch, The rotating brushes provide excellent cleaning. The rechargeable battery can quickly come to a full charge in an hour, with two batteries that are provided the vacuum can be in constant use without having to plug it for charge perfect if you have to clean your entire house in one go.
- This stick vacuum cleaner comes with a 0.4-litre holding capacity that can be cleaned easily.
- The Bosch Unlimited Cordless vacuum cleaner has run time of 1 hour after which you can replace the other battery that is provided.
- The product comes with 2 rechargeable batteries that can be can be fully charged within an hour.
What’s in it for you
If there is a need to clean the entire house by yourself this device can do wonders. The vacuum cleaner comes with two batteries one on charger one in use, so the device can be handheld and used without having to plug it into the wall socket.
- The Bosch Unlimited Cordless Vacuum comes with 0.4 Liters holding capacity that can be easily removed and fitted back.
- The vacuum provides 1 hour of high-performance cleaning after which the battery can be replaced with another rechargeable battery that is provided.
#6 — VAX Blade 2 Max Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The VAX Blade 2 Max Cordless Vacuum Cleaner needs no introduction as its one of the best cordless vacuums VAX has to offer. The vacuum does an excellent job removing fine dust and food crumbs with the help of its flexible brush head.
- It comes with a 0.6-litre holding capacity that can be cleaned and putback with ease.
- The Vax Blade 2 Max has a run time of 45 mins plenty enough for a quick house cleaning before your guests arrive.
- The batteries can be fully charged within 4 hours before the need to plug it in the wall socket.
What’s in it for you
The VAX Blade 2 Max Cordless Vaccum Cleaner provides exceptional cleaning power and performs really well when trying to clean fine dust and food crumbs.
- The VAX Blade 2 Max Cordless Vacuum Cleaner has a holding tank of 0.6 litres that can be cleaned easily.
- The vacuum provides high-performance cleaning for 45 min before the need to plug it in the wall socket.
- Although it’s heavier than the others it is definitely worth the price.
#7 — BEKO VRT82821BV Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The Beko VRT cordless stick vacuum cleaner made it on to our list for its excellent performance against hard flooring. It makes easy work of large dust crumbs breaking them down with its turbo brush. This stick vacuum cleaner is perfect if you are under a budget as it costs less than 250 pounds.
- This stick vacuum cleaner has a 0.4-litre holding tank, perfect for quickly cleaning your floor.
- The Beko VRT Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner can run for 40 mins with high performance without the need to charge.
- The batteries take 4 hours for a full charge before the need to plugging it in the wall socket.
What’s in it for you
If you are under a budget but require adequate cleaning power the Beko VRT is the best option as its the most affordable option in the market with maximum cleaning power.
- The Beko VRT Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is fitted with a 0.4-liter holding tank with a runtime of 40 mins perfect for cleaning your apartment.
- The rechargeable batteries require 4 hours of charge time before the need to plug it into a wall socket.
#8 — Vax 32V Blade Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The VAX 32V Blade Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is the last one on our list as it performed exceptionally well in its boost mode. It comes with a flexible rotating brush that can be switched on and off using the control on the handle. The VAX 32v is the most affordable option as it costs less than 150 pounds but offers cleaning quality unlike any other stick vacuum in the market.
- It has a holding tank of 0.6 litres enough to do the job around the house without having to clean the tank often.
- The VAX 32V Cordless Vaccum Cleaner has a runtime of 45 mins before having to connect it to a wall socket.
- The rotating brush can be switched on and off from the handle when switching from your carpet to wooden flooring.
What’s in it for you
This stick vacuum cleaner comes with a rotating brushing that can be switched on when switching floors for better cleaning.
- The VAX 32V Cordless Vacuum Cleaner has a holding tank of 0.6 litres and has a runtime of 45 mins before it requires to be plugged in.
- The rotating brush can be switched on and off with the controls on the handle to control the suction power for those hard to remove dust puddles.
How to choose the best stick vacuum cleaner?
Before going ahead and investing in one of these powerful and expensive devices, it is important to take some factors into consideration. After all, a home appliance like a stick vacuum cleaner should be a one-time investment. So, the following factors will guide you in the right direction.
- By Size, I don’t mean the size of the device but of your house or the location, you want to clean. This possibly the most overlooked factor when people go vacuum shopping.
- They usually get blinded by features or buy something cheap only for the battery to run out in the middle of the cleaning session or for the dust container to fill up in minutes. So, it is always important to take into consideration the size of your home and buy accordingly.
- Ideally, your vacuum cleaner should be able to cover your entire room in an hour, with a minimum of two trips to dispose of the trash.
- You should also consider the environment when investing in a stick vacuum. For example, make should to buy an ergonomic vacuum with a flexible or pivoting head that can help you easily manoeuvre common household obstacles. Trust me you can prevent so many back and neck related issues.
- Although power isn’t everything, it is an extremely important factor as it directly showcases the efficiency of the motor. Usually higher the voltage input, higher the suction power. This suction power needs to be beyond a certain level when it comes to cleaning objects with high resistance such as mattresses.
- This is honestly a huge factor. Stick vacuums aren’t like regular vacuums. they aren’t capable of cleaning massive chunks of dirt or trash. Additionally, they are not capable of dealing with stains either. So, always make sure you get a stick vacuum for the bare minimum like pet hair.
- Attachments are actually quite valuable as it helps bring more value to your vacuum cleaner. To get the most out of your vacuum cleaner make sure it comes with at least a few attachments. So, you can do more than just vacuum the floor.
What is the best stick vacuum cleaner to buy?
It would be hands down, Dyson. Specifically, the best stick vacuum cleaner to buy in 2021 would be the Dyson V11. This is because Dyson is one of few companies that are not only top tier in terms of functionality but also in terms of reliability. All Dyson products are state of the art and can deliver an amazing performance.
- For example, the Dyson V11 has multiple modes where you can adjust the suction power, It also comes with a battery life an hour which most Stick Vacuum Cleaners lack.
- It has a carrying capacity of 0.76 litres. So, it very suitable for your everyday quick cleaning. Check out our list of the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK for more details.
- As of the cleaning itself, it does a great job. it comes with a nylon fibre-like brush which can cut through dirt without hurting your floor. It easily supports your cleaning session. Anything more than this device, you simply wasting your money. This stick vacuum cleaner is the best in the UK.
Is Gtech better than Dyson?
Both the Gtech Air Ram MK2 and Dyson V11 have the same amount of suction power. In fact, both do an amazing job when it comes to cleaning. However, Dyson lasts longer than Gtech by at least 20 minutes. This is a huge deal as you really don’t want to go and recharge your vacuum during an extended cleaning session.
- So, based on the fact that the Dyson V11 lasts for about 60 minutes while Gtech only lasts for about 40. Dyson is clearly better than Gtech. Check out our list of the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK for more details on both these vacuum cleaners.
- The Best of the Best Home Items of Amazon UK will Leave You Stunned
- Looking for a SomeBudget-friendly Gifting Options? Check out these out
- These Carpet Cleaning Machines Can Get Rid Of Even The Toughest of Stains
Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK
Looking for vacuum cleaner to get rid dirt in hard to reach place? Check out our list of the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners UK for more details.
Product SKU: SVC1109
Product Brand: DYSON
Product Currency: GBP
Product Price: 599.99
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock