With summer looming over our heads and the choppy ceiling fan in the bedroom not cutting it, an electric bladeless fan is a good decision. However, most electric fans are going obsolete due to safety hazard regulations.
Luckily for all of us, James Dyson revolutionized electric fans by unveiling the Dyson Air Multiplier. Though these fans can be a bit expensive, remember your paying for quality, the amazing features and most importantly the safety.
Bladeless fans have no choppy distribution of air, unlike the regular fans. Majority of bladeless fans these days have a ton of amazing features that can be a bit overwhelming or useless. Refer to our list of the Best Bladeless Fans UK 2020 so you can be assured you didn’t go making the wrong choice.
- Best Bladeless Fan 2020
Best Bladeless Fan 2020
Bladeless fans are known to be a lot easier to clean and lighter than conventional fans. Some also have functions that help oscillate and purify the air, while some can help you control the temperature of the room. Needless to say, bladeless fans are a great addition to any household.
#1 — Dyson Air Multiplier AM07
Dyson completely changed the game when they unveiled their Dyson Air Multiplier AM07. It held a spot as Time Magazines 50 Best Inventions in 2009 because of its revolutionary technology. And because of this technology, it is one of the Best Bladeless Fans UK 2020.
- The Air Multiplier draws air and projects high-velocity, smooth, and powerful airflow without the need for blades.
- Because of its streamlined channels, it is 60% quieter than conventional electric fans and consumes 10% less power.
- Since it has no need for spinning blades it a lot easier to clean and safer for homes with children and pets.
- To top things off the Air Multiplier AM07 comes with a magnetized remote control, sleep timer, and oscillation control.
- 1007mm in height
- 6.2lbs in weight
- 60% quieter, 10% less power consumption
- Includes a magnetized remote control
- Sleep timer and oscillation control
#2 — electriQ eiQ-AM09 2kW Bladeless Fan
Do you want to have a bladeless fan in your home but don’t want to spend too much on big brands? Luckily electriQ has you covered with the AMO9 2kW bladeless fan.
- It comes at a more budget-friendly price tag but still gives you the power and comfort. You can get smooth and powerful airflow without spending a lot of money.
- The eiQ AMO9 has the same functionality as branded bladeless fans plus a heater function that helps you control the temperature with ease.
- To make it better it has LED light feature that acts as a mood light, choose from cooling blue, refreshing green, pure white, or tranquil purple.
- The AMO9 shows you that you don’t have to spend a lot to get yourself a great bladeless fan. Not to mention its a great fan for your child’s room while saving you 10% on power consumption.
- ElectriQ eiQ-AM09 2kW Bladeless Fan is the perfect addition for your child’s bedroom, your office, or living room. Its multi-functionality cannot be overlooked.
- 57 inches in height, 29 inches in width
- Weights 6.3 lbs
- Speed options: quiet, normal, and turbo
- Timer runs from 1 to 12 hours
- LED Lights: blue, green, purple, white, and OFF
- Heat settings: 2
- Remote control included
- 2112 m3/hr air volume
- Ease of use
- Does the job
- It might not be cool enough
#3 — Dyson AM06 Bladeless Desk Fan
This Dyson was specially created for smaller spaces, the Dyson Cool AM06 is the best bladeless desk fan for your home.
- Dyson does not utilize any spinning blades ensuring you of your family safety. Especially, since this is a desk fan.
- The AM06 creates smooth oscillation with 10 control settings for the desired airflow.
- Like its stand fan counterparts, the AM06 has a sleep timer feature that can be programmed for 15 minutes to 9 hours intervals.
- Sporting a sleek, stylish, and contemporary design the AM06 is far less quiet than conventional fans.
- It is easy to clean and tilt making it the perfect addition to your desk.
- 56dB noise levels
- Weighs 4 lbs.
- Airflow settings: 10
- Soft-touch LED display
- Magnetized remote control
- 15 minutes to 9 hours of sleep intervals
- Does the job if you consider its small size
- Plastic feel
- A little noisy
#4 — Silentnight 38009 Oscillating Bladeless Tower Fan
For some people having an ideal temperature helps us sleep better at night. Luckily, Silentnight 38009 Oscillating Bladeless Tower Fan is here to make you feel comfortable with its powerful airflow and sleek design.
- Its slim design takes up a minimal amount of floor space than conventional electric fans.
- The oscillating tower fan has 3 fan modes and 3-speed settings to get your preference in airflow.
- Equipped with a sleep timer you can increase the intervals from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours for optimal cooling in your room.
- Oscillating rotation: 60 degrees
- speed settings Low, medium, high
- Sleep, normal, and natural modes
- 50 m3/hrs air volume
- Remote control included
- Weights 8.5lbs
- Looks elegant
- Can get noisy
#5 — Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan
Looking for a room-wide oscillating tower fan that gives you precise and powerful airflow? Honeywell has got you covered.
- Honeywell’s QuietSet Tower Fan has 8-speed settings to get your exact preference for sound and cooling.
- It provides oscillation for a medium to a large room with 5 lighting options.
- For added comfort easily select QuietSet controls with a touch button or use the remote control included with the tower fan.
- Easily adjust the sleep timer option from 1 hour to 8 hours at a time.
- 1, 2, 4, 8, and off timer options
- 5 light options
- Remote control included
- 8-speed settings
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Non- intrusive lights
- The noise from the gears can get rather annoying
#6 — Dyson Pure Cool TP01
Much like the Dyson AM07 the Dyson Pure Cool TP01 is a powerful oscillating fan, the upside is that this model also acts as an air purifier.
- The Dyson Pure Cool purifying fan removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants while you use it.
- It easily projects smooth purified air from the cooling tower. With dual functionality, you can use it as just an air purifier during colder months and as a fan and purifier for the summer season.
- The second-generation air filter captures particles from every angle removing pet dander, bacteria, and even pollen.
- Cool yourself through the summer with Dyson Pure Cool TP01 tower fan and air purifier today.
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America certified
- Magnetized remote control included
- Weights 8.4lbs
- 114.6 Gal/s maximum airflow
- 40 inches in height
- Does the job beautifully
- Software is bad.
#7 — REVOPOW 2019 Portable Bladeless Fan
With the summer months closing in getting yourself a portable bladeless fan would be perfect for combating the vicious heat. Revopow has just come out with a portable and USB compatible bladeless fan you can easily take with you.
- Its the perfect light and portable bladeless fan to take with you whether you’re at school, the office, or on commute.
- With its NO Leaf Fan technology, you can stay stylish and refreshed without fear of fragile blades.
- It has a 3-speed setting that can last up to 5 hours when fully charged say goodby to the harsh heat.
- Lightweight, portable, and stylish design
- 3-speed settings
- Up to 5 hours of battery life when fully charged
- Long battery life
- Very loud
#8 — Alfawise Bladeless Fan
A minimalist design that gives you great oscillating power, expect nothing but the best from Alfawise Bladeless Fan.
- The greatness of Alfawise bladeless fan comes from its multi-functionality as a hair humidifier, purifier and fan.
- It is perfect for living rooms, kitchens, offices, and your child’s bedroom.
- When it blows 100% natural air it contains oxygen ions that have a positive effect on children, pregnant women, and the elderly.
- The remote control that comes with the bladeless fan has a 5-meter distance allowing you to easily operate your fan from across the room.
- With a 170-degree horizontal rotation and 180-degree vertical adjustment, you can enjoy the 8-speed oscillation of the Alfawise Bladeless fan.
- Noise Level 50dB
- 170-degree vertical rotation, 180-degree vertical adjustment
- Sleep timer from 30 minutes to 120 minutes
- Lower power consumption
- Can feel the air from a considerable distance
- Some functions like the humidifier might not work as well as one would expect
Which bladeless fan is best?
The best bladeless fans in the UK are great investments. No matter how much you want to spend on your bladeless fans there’s something perfect for you.
Bear in mind that some bladeless fans work better in different environments. A bigger more powerful fan would be more suited for a larger room while a slimmer fan might be best to be portable or a smaller room.
As for the best Brands, Dyson is the best hands down. If price is not an issue go for a Dyson because it has amazing features and is of high quality.
Is a bladeless fan better?
Bladeless fans are an innovation that we should all take advantage of. They are safer, more powerful, and easier to clean than the conventional electric fan.
Not to the best bladeless fans UK 2020 are multi-functional. These fans are able to cool or warm a room in a few seconds while cleaning the air. They are quieter than your typical fan which makes them perfect for your child’s bedroom and office.