Most of us have terrible night sweats that take a toll on our sleep and health. This can be primarily attributed to thick pillows that make it warm and stuffy. This where Cooling Pillows play a brilliant role, check out our list of the best of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2020.
They can help reduce or even eliminate your night sweats while conveniently helping you out with spine issues and back pain.
Cooling pillows these days come with a cooling gel that can absorb and dissipate heat. Most cooling pillows even have two sides one for when its summer and one for when its winter.
Best cooling pillow for night sweats
1 — Tanness Cooling Pillow
Tanness is a new health and personal care brand that launched in 2019. While the brand is pretty new, it’s very popular due to its quality and range of products. This pillow is one of the most cheapest and convenient on the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2020 list.
- The Tanness cooling pillow is designed to absorb and dissipate heat from your pillow and keep the pillow cool throughout the night.
- Ward off your night sweats while staying cool and dry through the night, all with the “soft polyester cooling gel cushion” that’s gentle and comfortable on the skin.
- This cooling gel pad helps maintain an optimal sleeping temperature while you sleep. This optimal temperature can provide you with a long and relaxed sleep.
- Using the cooling pad is very simple. Insert it in your pillowcase and enjoy a good night’s rest. Yup, that’s it and the gel stays even so the entire pillow is cool.
- With the Tanness you can always count on wake up feeling refreshed, cool and ready to go.
- Gel pad that can easily work with any type of pillow
- Comfortable and lightweight
- It stays cool without the need to refrigerate
- It cools evenly
2 — Technogel Pixel Anatomic Curve Neck Support Pillow
The Technogel pillow is a perfectly engineered pillow that gently supports your head and neck. Crafted in Italy with unbelievable detail, the Technogel is one of the healthiest and most innovative pillows on the market.
- This pillow relieves pressure on your neck and head all while keeping you cool and comfortable.
- With the combination of the patented gel and the memory foam, these pillows help disperse your body heat and gradually adjust to your shape.
- So, It doesn’t matter whether you’re a side sleeper, back sleeper, or if you like sleeping on your stomach.
- This pillow is made for everyone, including those looking for pillows to relieve stress and pain.
- Patented Technogel that stays cool longer than other gels
- Relives stress and pain from neck
- Pillow size 66cm x 40cm and in four different heights
- Extra removable winter cover for a pleasant cooling effect on warmer nights
3 — Pharmedoc Cooling Gel Pillow
Pharmedoc cooling gel pillow is an Award-winning pillow from the American brand Pharmedoc. This pillow has an embedded gel layer that regulates temperature and cools you while you sleep and it has a memory foam filling that ensures an ideal fit for any sleeping position.
- This reversible bed pillow has a cooling gel side for summer nights and a plush memory foam side for cooler nights. So you’re sorted regardless of the temperature conditions. This is definitely one of the best cooling pillows 2020.
- As mentioned earlier, this pillow has a thermoregulating Cooling Gel technology that captures and dissipates heat for a pleasant cool feeling when you sleep.
- The pillow’s soft memory foam provides support, help’s to align your spine and reducing painful pressure points.
- The pillowcase is removable and washable. It is also dust mite free.
- Regulates temperature and one of the best cooling pillow for night sweats.
- Reversible. It has two sides, a cooling gel side to keep you cool during the summer and a foam side to keep you warm during winter
- The memory foam provides spinal support and helps in relieving pain
- Washable pillowcase
4 — Supportiback Cooling Pillow
This cooling pillow is very similar to the Pharmedoc, it’s also an award-winning popular product. But this product was conceived by a UK duo. This pillow is made from super-supportive and high-density memory foam and a cool gel. This pillow is definitely the best of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2020.
- The memory foam will keep your head, neck and spine in proper alignment. so you won’t wake up with cracks, pain or discomfort. You can be assured to wake up feeling well-rested.
- The gel side will keep you cool when is hot out and the plush side will keep you snuggly warm during chilly winters.
- The removable and hypoallergenic pillowcase is dust mite resistant and is washable.
- This pillow is phthalate, latex, lead & BPA free. It’s CE Certified and best cooling pillow for night sweats.
- This pillow is very useful when it comes to relieving disc pain, surgery recovery and upper back pain.
- Two-sided- Cooling gel side and plush memory foam side
- Removable, hypoallergenic and dust mite free pillowcase
- Phthalate, latex, lead, BPA free
- CE Certified
- Helps relieve pain from surgeries, slip disc and upper back pain
#5 — Elegear Cooling Pillowcases for Night Sweats
Unlike the previous pillows, this product is a little unique: Its a pillowcase. But, it’s a pillowcase that can turn any pillow into a cooling pillow. Yup, the Elegear Cooling pillowcase is made with a special Japanese Mica Nylon Cool Fabric which makes the pillow cooler as your body temperature increases. Amazing isn’t it?
- The Elegear has a double-sided design. One side is made with Japanese cooling sensing technology fabric and the other side is 100% cotton fabric, comfortable and soft, great for spring, autumn and winter.
- This cooling pillow case can keep you feeling pleasant through the night. You fall asleep peacefully as it provides the ultimate comfort.
- The pillowcase is easy to remove and clean. It’s machine washable.
- It has a beautiful design with a hidden zipper that won’t bother you.
- Two-sided pillowcase. One side has Japanese cooling fabric for summer and the other side has a cotton fabric for winter.
- Can be used on any pillow.
- Comfortable material.
- Easy to remove and clean.
- Beautiful design
6 — PureComfort Cooling Pillow
It holds true to its name as its definitely one of the most comfortable pillow on this list. The Purecomfort pillow is filled with a proprietary cooling shredded memory foam that you can add or remove to adjust my softness.
- The luxury gel infused shredded foam has a technology designed to keep you cool and give your neck and head support.
- The pillowcase is made with interlock fabric to make you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.
- The cool gel foam and the cover are both removable and washable. You can remove the foam to adjust the size of the pillow.
- Fully Adjustable
- Cooling Memory Foam
- Comfortable fabric
Is there a pillow that stays cool all night?
I know its hard to believe that cooling pillows can stay cool for a long time. But, its true. Of course it won’t be cool you to the point of freezing you but it will do a great job of regulating the temperature. The Supportiback Cooling Pillow is one of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2020 and works very well.
Do cooling pillows really work?
Yes, cooling pillows really work. Most of these pillows are made from a type of cooling gel that absorbs and dissipates heat. Although they won’t reduce the temperature as much as an air conditioner. They can regulate the temperature and reduce your body heat. The best cooling pillow UK like the Technogel Pixel Anatomic Curve Neck Support Pillow can even help with relieving back pain and spinal issues.