Most of us have terrible night sweats that take a toll on our sleep and health. This can be primarily attributed to thick pillows that are uncomfortably warm and stuffy. This where Cooling Pillows play a brilliant role, check out our list of the best of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2021.
They can help reduce or even eliminate your night sweats while conveniently helping you out with spine issues and back pain.
Cooling pillows these days come with a cooling gel that can absorb and dissipate heat. Most cooling pillows even have two sides one for when its summer and one for when its winter. It’s one of the best things to buy on Amazon UK. Anyway, let’s get to it, shall we? Here’s are the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2021.
After having reviewed all the best desktop computers in the UK in 2021 based on various features like effectiveness, comfort, performance, features, functionality, design, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 9 that really stood out. These 9 were put through a series of stress tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best cooling pillow in the UK is the Supportiback Cooling Pillow. It is made from a combination of memory foam and cooling gel that can is highly effective in helping those who suffer from night sweats. It comes with a hypoallergenic pillowcase that is dust mite resistant and is washable.
- Best cooling pillow for night sweats
- Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- Kally Sleep Cooling Pillow
- CosyBoo Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow
- Tanness Cooling Pillow
- Technogel Pixel Anatomic Curve Neck Support Pillow
- Pharmedoc Cooling Gel Pillow
- Supportiback Cooling Pillow
- Elegear Cooling Pillowcases for Night Sweats
- PureComfort Cooling Pillow
- Coop Home Goods Pillow
- Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Breeze Cooling Pillow
- Slumberdown Memory Cool White Pillow
- How to choose a cooling pillow:
Best cooling pillow for night sweats
|Best Cooling Pillows UK||Price||Check it out on Amazon UK|
|Kally Sleep Cooling Pillow||£34.99||Link|
|CosyBoo Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow||£59.99||Link|
|Tanness Cooling Pillow||£5.99||Link|
|Technogel Pixel Anatomic Curve Neck Support Pillow||£110.17||Link|
|Pharmedoc Cooling Gel Pillow||£27.99||Link|
|Supportiback Cooling Pillow||£39.87||Link|
|Elegear Cooling Pillowcases for Night Sweats||£16.99||Link|
|PureComfort Cooling Pillow||£54.99||Link|
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is one
of the most effective cooling pillows in the UK. Not only are these pillows comfortable but it adjusts to the user’s body contour. This offers additional comfort and most important prevents allergies. This can be attributed to the memory foam filling.
- The memory foam is perfect for all types of sleepers including back, side, and stomach sleeper. This memory foam also doesn’t wear out over time. This pillow is quite expensive. However, it’s definitely worth it. Especially, since is an orthopaedic gift from God.
- Most importantly, it can keep you cool through the night. This is due to the breathable micro vented cover that is made from a blend of organic Viscose of Bamboo and Polyester.
- As mentioned earlier, you can customize this pillow according to your needs. For example, it comes with a zipper that allows you to access the inner foam filling. You can remove the amount of memory foam based on your needs.
It is completely machine washable, hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant.
- Memory foam filling
- Machine washable
- Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant
- Breathable cover that keeps you cool
Kally Sleep Cooling Pillow
Kally’s Sleep Cooling Pillow is one of the most popular cooling pillows in the market. This pillow blew up this summer due to its comfortable build and amazing features like air-vents and specialized inner foam that alleviates pain while improving spinal alignment. It’s one of the best Best Cooling Pillows UK.
- This pillow is firm yet quite soft making it unique when it comes to comfort. you can definitely drift away when laying on this beauty. It’s filled with premium hollowfibre material which is designed to keep the body at an optimal temperature during sleep.
- As mentioned earlier, It also has air vents, an air permeable inner foam layer and walled meshed sides to keep you cool through a hot summers night. The outer cover is made from a breathable cotton layer that absorbs heat and regulates surface temperature.
- It etremely easy to maintain this pillow as it has a long lifespan and is machine washable.
What’s in it for you?
The inner foam layer of this pillow has an elastic flexibility that is perfect for back and side sleepers. It moulds your head and neck to alleviate discomfort and improve spinal alignment. Making it more than just a regular cooking pillow.
- Made from premium quality materials right here in the UK
- Moulds your head and neck to alleviate discomfort and improve spinal alignment.
- Firm yet comfortable inner foam
- Machine Washable
- Breathable outer cotton cover, air vents, meshed sides and air-permeable foam.
- Hollowfibre material that regulates body temperature
CosyBoo Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow
CosyBoo is a relatively new player in the bedding space. However, their products have a remarkably high level of quality whilst being super affordable. CosyBoo specialises in creating products using a bamboo fibre that’s soft and has anti-bacterial properties. It’s definitely one of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2021.
- This luxury pillow is made from a pure white shredded memory foam filling that provides both comfort and stability. It also has the softest and most comfortable removable pillowcase on the planet.
- It has a climate control feature which allows air to circulate through the fabric keeping it cool throughout the night. Basically, the shredded memory foam and the bamboo fabric helps regulate temperature
What’s in it for you?
This comfortable and luxurious pillow is made from 100% sustainable sources. The CosyBoo Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow is perfect for people suffering from allergies as it’s designed to be Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, resistant to mould, mildew and dust mites.
- Made from 100% sustainable sources
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, resistant to mould, mildew and dust mites
- Regulates temperature and keeping you cool through the night
- Memory foam filling
- Soft and comfortable Bamboo fibre pillowcase
Tanness Cooling Pillow
Tanness is a new health and personal care brand that launched in 2019. While the brand is pretty new, it’s very popular due to its quality and range of products. This pillow is one of the cheapest and convenient on the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2021 list.
- The Tanness cooling pillow is designed to absorb and dissipate heat from your pillow and keep the pillow cool throughout the night.
- Ward off your night sweats while staying cool and dry through the night, all with the “soft polyester cooling gel cushion” that’s gentle and comfortable on the skin.
- Using the cooling pad is very simple. Insert it in your pillowcase and enjoy a good night’s rest. Yup, that’s it and the gel stays even so the entire pillow is cool.
- With the Tanness you can always count on wake up feeling refreshed, cool and ready to go.
What’s in it for you?
This cooling gel pad helps maintain an optimal sleeping temperature while you sleep. This optimal temperature can provide you with a long and relaxed sleep.
- Gel pad that can easily work with any type of pillow
- Comfortable and lightweight
- It stays cool without the need to refrigerate
- It cools evenly
Technogel Pixel Anatomic Curve Neck Support Pillow
The Technogel pillow is a perfectly engineered pillow that gently supports your head and neck. Crafted in Italy with unbelievable detail, the Technogel is one of the healthiest and most innovative pillows on the market.
- This pillow relieves pressure on your neck and head all while keeping you cool and comfortable.
- So, It doesn’t matter whether you’re a side sleeper, back sleeper, or if you like sleeping on your stomach.
- This pillow is made for everyone, including those looking for pillows to relieve stress and pain.
What’s in it for you?
With the combination of the patented gel and the memory foam, these pillows help disperse your body heat and gradually adjust to your shape.
- Patented Technogel that stays cool longer than other gels
- Relives stress and pain from the neck
- Pillow size 66cm x 40cm and in four different heights
- Extra removable winter cover for a pleasant cooling effect on warmer nights
Pharmedoc Cooling Gel Pillow
Pharmedoc cooling gel pillow is an Award-winning pillow from the American brand Pharmedoc. This pillow has an embedded gel layer that regulates temperature and cools you while you sleep and it has a memory foam filling that ensures an ideal fit for any sleeping position.
- This reversible bed pillow has a cooling gel side for summer nights and a plush memory foam side for cooler nights. So you’re sorted regardless of the temperature conditions. This is definitely one of the best cooling pillows in 2021.
- As mentioned earlier, this pillow has a thermoregulating Cooling Gel technology that captures and dissipates heat for a pleasant cool feeling when you sleep.
- The pillowcase is removable and washable. It is also dust mite free.
What’s in it for you?
The pillow’s soft memory foam provides support, help’s to align your spine and reducing painful pressure points.
- Regulates temperature and one of the best cooling pillows for night sweats.
- Reversible. It has two sides, a cooling gel side to keep you cool during the summer and a foam side to keep you warm during winter
- The memory foam provides spinal support and helps in relieving pain
- Washable pillowcase
Supportiback Cooling Pillow
This cooling pillow is very similar to the Pharmedoc, it’s also an award-winning popular product. But this product was conceived by a UK duo. This pillow is made from super-supportive and high-density memory foam and a cool gel. This pillow is definitely the best of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2021.
- The memory foam will keep your head, neck and spine in proper alignment. so you won’t wake up with cracks, pain or discomfort. You can be assured to wake up feeling well-rested.
- The removable and hypoallergenic pillowcase is dust mite resistant and is washable.
- This pillow is phthalate, latex, lead & BPA free. It’s CE Certified and best cooling pillow for night sweats.
- This pillow is very useful when it comes to relieving disc pain, surgery recovery and upper back pain.
What’s in it for you?
The gel side will keep you cool when is hot out and the plush side will keep you snuggly warm during chilly winters.
- Two-sided- Cooling gel side and plush memory foam side
- Removable, hypoallergenic and dust mite free pillowcase
- Phthalate, latex, lead, BPA free
- CE Certified
- Helps relieve pain from surgeries, slip disc and upper back pain
Elegear Cooling Pillowcases for Night Sweats
Unlike the previous pillows, this product is a little unique: Its a pillowcase. But, it’s a pillowcase that can turn any pillow into a cooling pillow. Yup, the Elegear Cooling pillowcase is made with a special Japanese Mica Nylon Cool Fabric which makes the pillow cooler as your body temperature increases. Amazing isn’t it?
- The Elegear has a double-sided design. One side is made with Japanese cooling sensing technology fabric and the other side is 100% cotton fabric, comfortable and soft, great for spring, autumn and winter.
- It has a beautiful design with a hidden zipper that won’t bother you.
What’s in it for you?
This cooling pillowcase can keep you feeling pleasant through the night. You fall asleep peacefully as it provides the ultimate comfort.The pillowcase is easy to remove and clean. It’s machine washable.
- Two-sided pillowcase. One side has Japanese cooling fabric for summer and the other side has a cotton fabric for winter.
- Can be used on any pillow.
- Comfortable material.
- Easy to remove and clean.
- Beautiful design
PureComfort Cooling Pillow
It holds true to its name as its definitely one of the most comfortable pillow on this list. The Purecomfort pillow is filled with a proprietary cooling shredded memory foam that you can add or remove to adjust my softness.
- The luxury gel infused shredded foam has a proprietary technology designed to keep you cool and give your neck and head support.
- The cool gel foam and the cover are both removable and washable. You can remove the foam to adjust the size of the pillow.
What’s in it for you?
The pillowcase is made with interlock fabric to make you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.
- Fully Adjustable
- Cooling Memory Foam
- Comfortable fabric
Coop Home Goods Pillow
Coop Home Goods Pillow is infused with shredded memory foam and is one of the best as it has cooling gel in it to prevent heating.
- The fill is adjustable and you can adjust according to the height you need.
- It’s plush-lik, shifts and has a good neck support area.
- Both cover and fill can be washed on machine
- shredded memory foam fill
- Cover and fill can be machine washed
- Ample neck support
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Breeze Cooling Pillow
Tempur-Pedic breeze pillow is considered to be one of the best cooling pillows. This cooling pillow is available in two sizes which is perfect for side sleepers to keep the spine and neck in place.
- This pillow is equipped with Cutting-edge breeze technology that has a great cooling comfort.
- The cover is removable and washable of this pillow and is easy to handle.
- The design of this pillow is very well done and is shaped perfectly to support the neck, shoulders and back.
- Cutting-edge breeze technology
- Well designed
- Cover and fill is easy to wash
Slumberdown Memory Cool White Pillow
Slumberdown Memory Cool White Pillow is a must-have cooling pillow as it’s extremely convenient and good for back as well as side sleepers.
- This cooling pillow has a memory wrap to provide support to the head, neck and spine.
- It’s specially made with cooling covers that also wicks moisture and ensures the head is cool the entire sleep duration.
- Slumberdown pillow doesn’t contain anything that will cause an allergy to you.
- Provides support to neck, spine and head
- Wicks moisture while cooling
How to choose a cooling pillow:
When you’re buying a cooling pillow, look for these features:
- Cooling technology: While buying a cooling pillow, keep in mind to buy a pillow made with materials like 37.5 or Outlast that actually cools the body when you’re asleep and prevents sweating.
There are a few materials that keep cool when touched but don’t last for a long time.
- Material: This is the most essential part, keep in mind to check the fill material before buying your cooling pillow. Go for memory foams as they tend to hold heats in them.
- Sleeping Position: Cooling effect is not enough, you have to choose a comfortable pillow for a sound sleep. Pick a pillow that’s compatible with your sleeping style if you sleep sideways, front, stomach sleeper etc.
- Cleaning Ability: Look for pillows that are easily washable by machine where you can wash the pillow as well as the fill. This is because if you tend to sweat at night you’d prefer washing it occasionally to maintain hygiene.
Is there a pillow that stays cool all night?
I know its hard to believe that cooling pillows can stay cool for a long time. But, its true. Of course it won’t be cool you to the point of freezing you but it will do a great job of regulating the temperature. The Supportiback Cooling Pillow is one of the Best Cooling Pillows UK 2021 and works very well.
Do cooling pillows really work?
Yes, cooling pillows really work. Most of these pillows are made from a type of cooling gel that absorbs and dissipates heat. Although they won’t reduce the temperature as much as an air conditioner. They can regulate the temperature and reduce your body heat. The best cooling pillow UK like the Technogel Pixel Anatomic Curve Neck Support Pillow can even help with relieving back pain and spinal issues.
Do you put pillowcases on cooling pillows?
You can use a pillowcase on a cooling pillow if you want. Pillowcases keep everything clean and you’d not have to worry about cleaning your pillow again and again.
Are cooling pillows safe?
Yes, cooling pillows are safe to use. They contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) depending on the materials they’re made from. Small amount of VOCs don’t cause any problems. However, if you have respiratory problems, then it’s better to consult a doctor before buying one.
Do cooling pillows work?
Yes cooling pillows work and the cooling capacity of each pillow depends on the material used to make the pillow. Water or gel based pillows lose their cooling effect easily.
How does a cooling pillow work?
Cooling pillows are used in the warmer days to prevent sweating and feeling of the temperature. The pillow cools and proves a good temperature for a sound sleep. The pillows are designed in a way to increase airflow and stop heat retention which is often due to the materials used. It’s often made with bamboo, water or gel pads.
- Beat The Heat With These Amazing Bladeless Fans
- Save TIME With These Fantastic Products
- Want The Perfect Toast? Check out These Cool Flat Toasters
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.