After a long day at work, you’re heading back home and reach into your bag or a pocket to pull out your earphones so that you can listen to some music in peace; Only to find out you have a horrendous tangled piece of wire. Check out our list of Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020 for all the details.
You can rejoice as that tangled piece of wire has become obsolete. Although there are pretty good noise-cancelling headphones out there, earbuds are compact and flexible giving you a certain level of freedom. These products have become an essential gadget for every audiophile especially in 2020.
- Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020
- Best Wireless Earbuds 2020
- #1 — Jabra Elite 75t
- #2 — ENACFIRE E18
- #3 — SoundPEATS TrueFree
- #4 — Cambridge Audio Melomania 1
- #5 — Lypertek Tevi
- #6 — AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7
- #7 — Sony WF-1000XM3
- #8 — Klipsch T5
- #9 — Apple Air Pods Pro
- #10 — Samsung Galaxy Buds
Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020
|Best wireless earbuds UK 2020||Apple Air Pods Pro|
|Best wireless earbuds for noise cancellation||Apple Air Pods Pro|
|Best wireless earbuds for comfort||Sony WF-1000XM3|
|Best budget-friendly wireless earbuds||AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7|
|Best wireless earbuds for sound and bass||Klipsch T5|
|Best wireless earbuds for working out||Jabra Elite 75t|
|Best wireless earbuds with good battery life||Cambridge Audio Melomania 1|
Best Wireless Earbuds 2020
Check out our list below for the best of the Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020 that are equipped with great audio quality, ergonomic design, and long battery life performance.
#1 — Jabra Elite 75t
First is the Jabra Elit 75t, one of the most recommended true wireless earbuds. It is among the famous and most reviewed true wireless earbuds out on the market and on tech forums/blogs. This is one of the best Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020.
- The Jabra Elite 75t has a weight of only 5.5g, has a battery charge that can run for up to 7 hours, and has a wireless of 33ft.
- Jabra Elite 75t also has an available app on which you can tweak your desired equalizer settings.
- The true wireless earbuds have a standard sound quality and a passive noise cancellation feature.
- Jabra Elit 75t can work not only with music enthusiasts but also with corporate users.
- True wireless earbuds
- Passive noise cancellation
- Extended battery up to 7.5 hours and 28 hours with the case
- Capable of great calls with their 4 mic technology
- You can get great music with their customizable equalizer
- Secure Fit as it comes with multiple ear tips for the right ear.
- Sweat-resistant but no water resistance.
#2 — ENACFIRE E18
ENACFIRE E18 made it to this list because of its pretty clear audio quality and active noise cancellation.
- It can connect wirelessly for a distance of 33ft and can run for up to 4 hours of uninterrupted music streaming.
- The ENACFIRE E18 is very comfortable due to the ergonomic design that can fit anyone. The ENACFIRE E18 along with 3 ear tips on the package with various sizes.
- The true wireless earbuds can be paired with both Apple and Android products, which is a good feature considering people who have both.
- It also has multiple modes such as stereo mode, share mode (both earbuds on mono) or single-mode (each earbud for single-channel mode) ENACFIRE E18 also features its clear bass for the best music experience.
- One-step pairing technology
- 15H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound headphones
- Capable of pairing with both earbuds and even just one.
- Not a very secure fit
#3 — SoundPEATS TrueFree
Most of the true wireless earbuds are available in Bluetooth 5.0 connection, but the SoundPEATS TrueFree used this feature on its full advantage.
- SoundPEATS TrueFree offers high-resolution audio with a built0in decoder plus AAC/SBC coding which is the best for improved audio speed and range.
- SoundPEATS TrueFree boasts its active noise cancelling as it delivers a clear output even if you are in the middle of the city.
- What’s good about SoundPeats TrueFree is that it has an 800mAh battery that can give quality music for up to 5 hours of maximum use.
- The true wireless earbuds have a weigh of 4.5grams, with built-in microphones for monoaural or binaural calls.
- Comes with Bluetooth 5.0 which ensures fast and stable connectivity
- Portable charging box which can last up to three days
- Stereo or mono mode
- Good sound quality even when compared to the best of the Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020
- Pairing the earbuds to the device can be a hassle as the procedure is a little inconsistent.
#4 — Cambridge Audio Melomania 1
- Cambridge Audio Melomenia 1 is famously known to have top-notch audio equipment which makes it a little heavier than others on the weight of 9.2g.
- The Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 has a stunning battery life of 9 hours of maximum use. And can last up to a week when the case is fully charged.
- The true wireless earbuds even rival some of the famous headphones, as it gives an extraordinary quality of audio due to its award-winning engineering.
- The Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 might not have active noise cancellation, but it has a matchless battery life and in addition – much cheaper than the others. Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 is really giving away its superb features considering its price.
- The earbuds can last up to a week as the case comes with four additional charges
- Great audio quality
- Amazing battery life.
- Poor fit. The bullet shape of the earbuds might not fit everybody
#5 — Lypertek Tevi
Another stunning true wireless earbuds are the Lypertek Tevi, with its brilliant battery life of 10 hours on-board use.
- Despite the fact that it is surprisingly affordable, the Lypertek Tevi has a well-balanced sound and even has a good waterproof feature.
- It weighs for about 9g which is forgivable considering its good audio balance and waterproof design.
- Lypertek Tevi can deliver unparalleled quality for a long 10 hours of time span. The true wireless earbuds can match-up to other leading brands out on the market with its unusual potential.
- Good bass and overall clean audio
- Comfortable fit
- Good engineering. The quality of the audio is good.
- Poor Bluetooth connectivity
#6 — AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7
Next is AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7, ultra-lightweight true wireless earbuds.
- AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7 has a unique feature apart from other true wireless earbuds – 8D surround sound.
- The AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7 is also waterproof, so you can enjoy listening to extreme music while on an adventure.
- The true wireless earbuds also have a smart dual touch factor for easy control, and intelligent noise cancellation – perfect to block noises surrounding you while you play your favourite music.
- The lightweight true wireless earbuds can perform for up to 4 hours.
- Universal compatibility. Can connect to any device
- Bluetooth 5.0 for stable connectivity
- Can last up to 4 hours on a single charge and the earbuds with the case can achieve around 140 hours of playback.
- Easy paring
- Easy to pair the device
- Excellent value for money
- It might take time to get used to the device.
#7 — Sony WF-1000XM3
Sony is one of the best audio brands around the world, and it can’t be denied that they are leading in terms of manufacturing countless first-rate headphones. So it is expected that Sony will join the true wireless earbud arena – hence they made their very own Sony WF-1000XM3.
- The Sony WF-1000XM3 might be the best true wireless earbuds ever created, knowing that Sony has made numerous prime headphones.
- Although it doesn’t have active noise cancellation and isn’t waterproof, the Sony WF-1000XM3 lives up accordingly to its price and exceeds the performance of many expensive brands on the market. It even has a good-looking matte-coated texture.
- The Sony WF-1000XM3 can run for up to 6 hours and has a weight of 8.5g, a good balance in view of its unmatched performance.
- The true wireless earbuds are even compatible with Amazon Alexa and have a recent update for volume control on the buds itself.
- Premium look and feel
- 6-hour battery life
- Amazing sound quality
- Good Performance
- The quality of sound is really good along with the design
- No noise cancellation feature
- Not water or sweat resistant.
#8 — Klipsch T5
Music lovers with a passion for analysing notes beat by beat will surely adore the Klipsch T5 true wireless earbuds.
- The Klipsch T5 promotes a warm, detailed sound which is a good factor to find on any true wireless earbud. Every musical instrument can be heard with extreme accuracy with the Klipsch T5.
- Aside from its amazing performance, the Klipsch T5 has an outstanding battery life of 8 hours of maximum use – a great deal that many is missing when they already have the quality factor aced.
- The Klipsch T5 surely won’t harass your eardrums whether it be high-pitched music, a loud genre, or simply an acoustic lush. This true wireless earbud can play music for you on an entire long trip with quality and gentleness combined.
- Amazing engineering which delivers quality
- 8 hours of battery life
- Good design
- The quality of sound is amazing with mids and bass very well balanced
- Value for money
- There is a possibility of losing connectivity when switching audio between apps. For example, when you switch from Spotify to IG you might lose connectivity.
#9 — Apple Air Pods Pro
This list won’t be complete without the famous Apple Air Pods Pro. For some, it might look like standard true wireless earbuds, but the Apple Air Pods Pro has some tricks up its sleeves.
- The Apple Air Pods Pro has perfected the bass quality and design fit, both of which can’t be imitated by other true wireless earbuds.
- The Pro weighs for about 5.4g, reasonable weight for its slim, minimal architecture.
- It can also go for up to 5 hours of continuous use.
- But with its classic-inspired design, the Apple Air Pods Pro surprisingly has an impressive noise cancellation feature which is good when commuting.
- Active noise cancellation
- Wireless charging case
- A transparency mode to listen to your surroundings
- Can customize the fit as they send three ear tips
- The active noise cancellation is really good
- They’ve perfected the fit compared the previous generations
- Sound quality is better. The bass and low-end noise has been mastered
- Issues with the case. The case lid might get loose or it might get hot when charging.
#10 — Samsung Galaxy Buds
We have the Samsung Galaxy Buds to finish the list. Of course, with big names joining the true wireless earbuds arena, Samsung won’t let themselves to be last on the line. The Samsung Galaxy Buds are the biggest rival for the Apple Air Pods Pro in terms of ease of use and audio quality.
- The advantage of the Samsung Galaxy Buds is that it has much deeper bass than any other true wireless earbuds and a much wider surround effect, a great deal for those who are looking for a better variant of earbuds while on pre-set mode.
- Add it with its own app for changing the equalizer settings and ambient noise, the Samsung Galaxy Buds will surely fir your audiophile spirit.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds can run for 6 hours max.
- Premium sound tuned by their AKG drivers
- Control how much of the surrounding noise you want to hear with ambient aware
- Water resistance
- 6 hours of battery life
- Pairs with both Android and iOS
- Case charges wirelessly
- The companion app
- Really good audio
- The touchpads are not reliable
How to choose the best earbuds?
- Obviously sound quality is going to be the biggest factor when investing in earbuds. But the thing is the sound isn’t just depended on the type of speaker embedded in the buds. It is also dependent on the type of codec.
- There are earbuds support only SBC which is a codec that doesn’t support High-resolution music. the music will be flat and you’ll be left confused thinking there’s an issue with the speaker.
- Ideally, look for earbuds that support the latest codecs like Apt-X HD. These earbuds will blow your mind with the sound quality.
- A lot of people don’t understand why earbuds come with those extra silicone tips. These tips are actually aren’t just replacements. They are actually tips for people with larger or small ear canals. Not all have the same sized ear canal which is why buds pop out or get stuck.
- So ideally get earbuds that offer these extra ear tips. As they will help with noise cancellation and also prevent the buds from falling out during intense exercise.
- Battery life is one of the major factors to consider when investing in a pair of earbuds. The Best offer a playtime of around 15 hours. The actual time is around 12 hours.
- Now while it is true the earbuds itself won’t have an unbelievably high battery life as it is such a tiny device. What you really should look for is earbuds with a charging case that can offer multiple charges.
Best Cheap Wireless Earbuds 2020 – Are they worth it?
Absolutely. Well, let’s be honest, shall we? When it comes to tech and what it delivers, we all want quality and convenience. So, the cheaper wireless earbuds are just that: a cheap alternative that delivers the same high-end tech.
So if you’re loyal to a famous brand like Samsung. You can totally go for it, it’s an amazing product. But, there are alternatives that can match the device in terms of features that are cheaper by a good sizable chunk.
What are the best true wireless earbuds 2020?
The best true wireless earbuds of 2020 would have to be the Apple Air Pods Pro. The active noise cancellation is amazing and you can literally hear nothing in a crowded place like and airport or train stations.
They’ve also perfected the fit compared to the previous generations.The most important sound quality has also been improved with the bass and the low end noise being mastered to the highest standard.
What are the best affordable wireless earbuds?
The AIKELA Deep Bass Sport IPX7 is an amazing true wireless earbud that has a great value for money. For it amazingly budget-friendly price the earbud promises amazing sound(8D surround sound).
It is also waterproof, so you can enjoy listening to extreme music while on an adventure.
The true wireless earbuds also have a smart dual touch factor for easy control, and intelligent noise cancellation – perfect to block noises surrounding you while you play your favourite music.
What are the best sounding earbuds?
You would not believe the level accuracy the Klipsch T5 showcases. This device promotes a warm, detailed sound which is a good factor to find on any true wireless earbud.
Every musical instrument can be heard with amazing detail.
Aside from its amazing performance, the Klipsch T5 has an outstanding battery life of 8 hours.
The Klipsch T5 will not mess with your eardrums whether it be high-pitched music, a loud genre, or simply an acoustic lush. This true wireless earbud can play music for you on an entire long trip with quality and gentleness combined. This quality is the reason why it makes the list of the Best True Wireless Earbuds UK 2020.
- Best Things To Buy On Amazon UK
- Best Gadgets On Amazon UK 2020
- Best Selling Products on Amazon UK 2020
Apple Air Pods Pro
Apple's latest edition of the Air Pods Pro is the best true wireless earbuds of 2020. The active noise cancellation technology is so amazing you literally cannot hear yourself think . The fit is perfect with three variations and the sound quality is top notch, with the bass and the low end noise being perfectly mastered.
Product SKU: MN10002
Product Brand: Apple
Product Currency: GPB
Product Price: 249.00
Product In-Stock: Available