All Parents go through a tough time when their babies go through their teething phase. Your babies are almost always picking, biting or chewing almost anything he/she can see and hold to soothe their gums. Even so, as a parent, you just cannot afford to allow them to chew anything. Which is why we’ve compiled a list of the Top Baby Teethers UK.
Teething toys will let your babies chew and soothe their irritated gums. It’s a much safe and more sanitary bet than letting them chew random things and risk falling ill. But as much as there are many options to choose from, there are some of these baby teethers that can do harm to your babies as it might contain toxic material.
So, be sure to select from our list of Top Baby Teethers UK, as they are safe and made from the best quality materials.
- Top Baby Teethers UK 2020
Top Baby Teethers UK 2020
#1 — Let’s Make’s Wooden Toss Bunny Ear Teether
This baby teether has perfect quality. The materials used by Let’s Make in making this are Latex free and Phthalate free making it safe for your baby.
- The fabric is soft, fluffy, pleasant to touch and easy to hold that will pacify their gums.
- The child will be comfortable because it has rustling ears, smooth wood and pretty appearance.
- Your child will surely smile as the ears make a noise as being crumbled. It comes in many different colours so you can many options and can be in sets.
What is most amazing about this baby teether is that it has no smell so you can be sure it is safe to your precious ones. Best for infants from 7-9 months.
- Soft and fluffy fabric that is easy on the gums
- Comforting appearance
- No smell and no toxins
#2 — Chenkai Silicone Round Teether Clips
Suitable for your 0-4 months old infants. This baby teether from the company Chenkai is FDA approved. It is one of the few Top Baby Teethers UK that are created from sustainable materials.
- It means it is 100% food-grade silicone and no BPA for your baby. You cannot find Phthalates, Lead and PVCs in it.
- Aside from quality-wise, you can create nursing bracelets, pacifier clips, baby rattles, and beautiful necklace through this product.
- The Chenkai Silicone Teether Clips are available in a wide range of fun colours and textures with easy to grasp shapes
The Chenkai Silicone Teether Clips are made of natural rubber. They’re plant-based, completely plastic-free and non-toxic. It’s a good choice for those who are people and planet conscious parents.
- FDA approved
- No toxic materials
- Versatile product
- Made from plant-based natural rubber
#3 — Mamimami Home Custom Logo Wooden Ring Baby Teether
Mamimami Home offers you a wooden teether product that is absolutely amazing and in high quality known as Custom Logo Wooden Ring Baby Teether. It comes with different sizes such as 7cm/2 in (12.1 grams), 5cm/1.9 in (5.6 grams), 4cm/1.5 in (3.2 grams) which you can choose from and also inset.
- It is comfy and easy to be grabbed by your babies since it’s a beech wooden rings.
- It is satisfying and you will surely be happy because it is Nitrosamine Free, BPA Free, Latex Free, Phthalate Free, and PVC Free. Definitely, safe for your baby!
Best for 4-6 month infants. It can be modified it into teething necklaces, nursing bracelets, baby rattles, and pacifier clips. A cleaning tip: Wipe it with a hot towel before use and not water.
- Comes as a set of varying size
- Easy to use and grab
- Made from Non-toxic materials
#4 — TourKing Dinosaur Baby Teether
If you are looking for teethers for your 4-6 month child, a highly recommended product is the TourKing Dinosaur Baby Teether.
- The Dinosaur Baby Teether’s come with teething necklace beads on its chains. All components of this teether are made of 100% food-grade silicone, non-toxic, BPA-free, and FDA-approved.
- There is no discomfort when your child bites into this teether as the softness of the material is moderate. In fact, This teether is designed to help babies chew with teething. It can help your baby with natural pain relief from teething and help soothe your baby’s sensitive gums.
TourKing’s Dinosaur Baby Teether won’t wear out easily as the tear resistance is quite strong. If your baby like to throw things, you don’t need to worry as this teether comes with a chain that you can attach to your baby’s clothes and prevent it from falling onto the unsanitary floor.
- Made from food-grade silicone
- Made from Non-Toxic Materials.
- Has a chain for versatility
#5 — We Flower 2 pcs Mitten Glove Teethers
Ideal for tiny handles are this two-piece mitten-teethers from the company We Flower. This silicone is soft in texture and does not smell guaranteeing your child’s best experience with it. It is beautifully sewn and neatly stitched using a rustling material.
- Perfect for your infants who keeps on sucking their fingers. It is of good quality because it is toxic-free. You will not find Latex, Nitrosamine, Phthalate, BPA, and PVC.
- The two pieces are working in both left and right hands. It is easy to wear or be taken off and fit firmly to your baby’s hands.
Just like others, it is super easy to clean by using soap and water. This type of teether is temperature resistant of -20 ℃-180 ℃ and suitable to infants of 3-24 months old. Colours are in pink, green, orange and blue depending on you and your baby’s preferences.
- Made from silicone so it is soft and doesn’t smell
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Easy to wear and will fit firmly on your baby’s hands
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for infants aged 3.-24 months.
Which teethers are best for babies?
There are tons of options that will surely fit your individual preferences without compromising your baby’s health. Always go for toxic-free Teethers, if your want to go a step further choose plant-based teethers made out of wood or natural rubber.
For example, you can never go wrong with Chenkai Silicone Round Teether Clips or TourKing Dinosaur Baby Teether. Check out our list of Top Baby Teethers UK for all the details.
When should I buy a baby teether?
Babies usually start teething within the first 4-6 months. This would be the perfect time to introduce Teethers. It takes some time for all the baby teeth to appear, the speed depends on genetics.
But the two bottom-front teeth always appear first followed by the two upper front teeth. The babies can experience discomfort and frustration which is why most babies cry extensively during this time. So using teethers to soothe them is a good idea. You can let them chew on these, but be sure to clean them regularly.
Check out our list of Top Baby Teethers UK for the best of the best.