That sexy, golden glow is easy to achieve during summer. But if you want to look like a goddess throughout the year, try the best spray tan solution UK.
Spray tans are an easy and quick solution to get that gorgeously smooth colour. They last for at least 5 to 8 days before they start fading, so this is perfect for that weekend party you intend to rock. The market is flooded with options. But, don’t fret, we have done all the hard work and research to bring you the best spray tan solution in the UK:
Best Spray Tan Solution
|Best Spray Tan Solution||Best||Links|
|Hempz So Bronze Sunless Airbrush Tanning Spray||Spray Tan Solution For Dry Skin||View on Amazon|
|Norvell Venetian Sunless Self Tanning Mist||Vegan Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|Jergens Natural Glow Spray Tan Solution UK||Easy To Use Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|Body Drench Quick Tan Solution||Damage Repair Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|Beauty by Earth tan solution||Spray Tan Solution For Mature Skin||View on Amazon|
|Norvell Venetian Sunless Self Tanning Mist for Face||Spray Tan Solution For Face||View on Amazon|
|St. Tropez Spray Tan Solution Bronzing Mousse||Spray Tan Mousse||View on Amazon|
|Fake Bake Spray Tan Solution||Spray Tan Solution For Lighter Tans||View on Amazon|
|Siennasol Spray Tan Solution UK||Spray Tan Solution For Sensitive skin||View on Amazon|
|SJOLIE No. 9 Spray Tan Solution UK||Long-Lasting Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|Golden Star Beauty Spray Tan Solution UK||Budget Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|MineTan Caramel Self Tan Foam||Streak-Free Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|Versa Spa Bronzing Spray Tan Solution UK||Detox Spray Tan Solution||View on Amazon|
|Bondi Sands Self Tanning spray||Best Smelling||View on Amazon|
Check our list of the best spray tan solution UK below!
#1- Hempz So Bronze Sunless Airbrush Tanning Spray
When you are considering a spray tan, the factors that are pretty worrying are it turning your skin orange and making it very dry. This does happen quite often with many low quality tanning solutions and that’s why you need to be careful when you choose one for yourself.
- Our recommendation is the Hempz So Bronze Sunless Airbrush Tanning Spray that gives you just the right amount of bronze to make your skin glow.
- A huge bonus is that this is instant, so you don’t have to sit around waiting for 2 to 3 hours for the colour to set it.
- Also, this is enriched with antioxidants and conditioners so your skin does not get all dry.
- In fact, the conditioners add to the glow and make the colour richer.
- Oh, one more thing, it does not have an off-putting chemical smell!
#2- Norvell Venetian Sunless Self Tanning Mist
Norvell is one of the most popular spray tan solutions available in the market with a wide range of products.
- The Venetian Sunless Self Tanning Mist is like an artist’s can of spray that applies a fine mist all over.
- You don’t have to use your fingers to rub it in.
- This is especially handy when you have to spray those hard to reach places like your back.
- Norvell Venetian is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- It also contains no parabens that may harm your skin in the long run.
- It leaves you with a smooth bronze glow without that annoying orange.
- The one downside is that the scent is a bit strong.
#3- Jergens Natural Glow Spray Tan Solution UK
You cannot get a tan quicker than the one Jergens gives you.
- The Natural Glow spray tan leaves with exotic bronze skin in just about 60 seconds.
- Of course, it darkens as the hours pass but very naturally.
- Super easy to use, this gives you the darkest, richest colour without drying out your skin.
- What we also love about this is the fruity fragrance.
- Though you can still smell a bit of chemical in it, the added fragrance does a pretty good job of masking it and gives you the feeling that you’re lying in a tropical beach somewhere!
#4- Body Drench Quick Tan solution
The Body Drench Quick Tan is a solution that takes care of your skin while it darkens the colour.
- With the goodness of orange extracts, it gives your skin antioxidants necessary to fight off free radical damage and keep it from ageing.
- It also contains chamomile, black walnut and aloe vera to cool your skin, soothe it, calm down inflammations and keep away redness and rashes.
- Aloe also acts as a good moisturiser and hydrates the skin well.
- Sea Kelp infuses nutrients into the skin to keep it healthy and avoid damage.
#5- Beauty by Earth tan solution
Beauty by Earth uses organic and natural ingredients in its tanning solutions, making this an ideal choice for those who want to avoid applying chemicals on their skin.
- The tan itself is on the lighter side and goes well on medium skin tones.
- The blend of organic shea butter and organic coconut oil work to give the skin plenty of moisture while also encouraging the repair of the cells.
- The vitamins in these oils make the skin supple, tighter and youthful.
- The organic green tea soothes inflammation and keeps the skin healthy.
#6- Norvell Venetian Sunless Self Tanning Mist for Face
While most tanning solutions imply that it can be used for the face as well, we suggest you use something that is specially formulated for the delicate skin. Your facial skin is thinner and requires something more gentle than what the rest of your body can handle.
- The Norvell Venetian Sunless Self Tanning Mist for Face contains natural enzymes that moisturise the skin and repair any damage.
- It comes in a small spray bottle that is easier to handle around the face.
- You could even spray it into a makeup sponge and gently blend it into your skin.
#7- St. Tropez Spray Tan Solution Bronzing Mousse
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is another quick 60 second spray tan for all those last minute party preps.
- It takes about 4 to 6 hours to show the actual dark shade but you do get a satisfactory glow almost immediately.
- It is very light and spread so beautifully without leaving streaks on your skin.
- It also has a milder scent that many other chemical spray tans.
- It hydrates your skin for a short while but you will have to moisturise your skin well to keep it hydrated for the rest of the period.
#8- Fake Bake Spray Tan Solution Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid
Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid is a medium tone pigmented spray tan that is an ideal solution for those who either want a lighter tan for that sun kissed look or for those who are already medium skin toned.
- The formula is light and gets easily absorbed for that quick drying tan.
- It takes about 4 hours to set in completely and give you the actual colour.
- One downside to this product is that it dries your skin a bit so we advise you to layer on some heavy moisturiser regularly to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
#9- Siennasol Spray Tan Solution UK
If you have sensitive skin, try the Siennasol Natural spray tan.
- Free of fragrances, alcohol and parabens, this spray tan is gentle and safe on the skin.
- It also has starfruit and kiwi extracts that nourish the skin with antioxidants and vitamins to keep it young and healthy.
- They also moisturise the skin, tighten it and make it more supple.
- The tan is even and does not streak.
- Containing the plant extract, Erythrulose, this tan is stronger and lasts a couple of days longer than the other ones.
- This is completely vegan and cruelty free.
#10- SJOLIE No. 9 Spray Tan Solution UK
SJOLIE No. 9 is a slow setting formula that takes about 8 hours for the shade to materialise completely.
- The formula is professional grade with dihydroxyacetone to give you that smooth streak-free finish and it lasts about a week.
- It is made from deionized water for purity.
- It contains aloe vera to moisturize your skin, keep it hydrated and also bring down inflammation and redness.
- Vitamin C is also an ingredient in SJOLIE No. 9 which is a great antioxidant and skin reviver.
- It brightens the skin, evens out the tone and ensures that your skin fights off free-radical damage.
#11- Golden Star Beauty Spray Tan Solution UK
Golden star beauty takes good care of your skin while you get that golden glow.
- Enriched with organically sourced oils of jojoba and avocado, your skin gets plenty of moisture as well as loads of Vitamin E to keep it healthy.
- They help tighten the skin, keep away ageing and make it more supple.
- It also contains macadamia oil which is an excellent moisturiser and hyaluronic acid which helps lock in all that hydration.
- This gives your skin moisture all day long.
- Evening Primrose oil is another ingredient that has anti-inflammatory properties, cools your skin and gives it a nice glow.
#12- MineTan Caramel Self Tan Foam
Give yourself a delicious caramel tone with the MineTan Caramel Self Tan Foam.
- With brilliant pigments that bring about caramel undertones, this solution is perfect for a light, sun-kissed look.
- It sprays out in the form of a foam that is light and easy to spread with your fingertips or a sponge.
- It takes about an hour to show its first shade, which darkens by the 3rd or 4th hour.
- The tan itself lasts for about a week after which it slowly starts fading away.
- This is 100% vegan and cruelty free.
#13- Versa Spa MONTEREY Bronzing Spray Tan Solution UK
The Monterey bronzing mist by Versa Spa has pigments that are a warm brown, with caramel undertones.
- The spray has micro-fine particles that spread like a mist and is very simple to use.
- This vegan solution is also free of parabens and is made of a unique proprietary formula that makes it nearly odorless.
- Apart from giving your skin that tan you desire, it also nourishes it with a mix of brown and green marine algae which detoxify your skin, keep away skin damage and also moisturise it to keep it well hydrated.
#14- Bondi Sands Self Tanning spray
The most dreaded part of a spray tan is the orange shade it might leave behind. The second most hated aspect is the strong stink.
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam brings a nice coconutty smell that makes the spray tanning experience much better.
- The solution is in the form of a foam that can be used to spread on your skin using a sponge.
- The coconut, along with the aloe vera it contains, helps moisturise your skin, keep it smooth and soft, fight off infections and calm down redness, rashes and inflammations as well.
How do you get rid of a spray tan ASAP?
We understand if you don’t like how the spray tan has reacted on your skin.
We have a home remedy which will turn your skin back to normal in no time.
Mix lemon juice with a pinch of baking soda and let it sit for about 2 minutes before you wash it off with lukewarm water.
Wiping it off with a wet cloth can also do the job for you without causing rashes on the skin.
Which spray tan lasts the longest?
All the spray tan brands mentioned in the list above have the best staying power and last longer. But mostly this depends on the chemical composition and ingredients of the spray tan. Spray tan with higher levels of DHA (dihydroxyacetone) last longer than others. Basically, these are spray tans that are darker in colour.
Getting a tan is not as easy as it sounds but with these spray tans you can get a flawless tan right at home. We hope we have simplified your search by elaborating on each product for the best results.
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.