If you’re a party animal like me then you know ice is the single most irritating thing to deal with. Not only does it always seem to run out but even replenishing the damn thing takes so much time and effort. I can’t remember the number of times I had to get packs of Ice from the supermarket cause the freezer couldn’t keep up the demand. It’s after my recent BBQ, that I seriously decided to get an Ice Maker. Check out our list of the Best Ice Maker UK for all the details.
Ice makers are tremendously helpful in the long run as It can save you a lot of money. Especially, if parties are a regular thing at your house. It definitely costs less than investing in Ice bags from the supermarket. Most importantly, this kitchen gadget can generate up to 15Kg of Ice at a time. Additionally, the portable aspect is seriously a godsend.
However, not all Ice Makers are worth investing in. So, I’ve compiled a list of the Best Ice Maker UK for your perusal.
After reviewing close to 100 Ice Makers based on design, size, functionality, portability, feature and price, my team and I zeroed in on 8 that really stood out. These 8 were further put through a series of stress tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best ice maker in the UK is KUPPET 2 in 1 Countertop Ice Maker Water Dispenser. It can provide cooled water for the mixers and at the same time provides 9 pieces of ice every 10 minutes that last 3 times longer than the regular ice from a refrigerator. This ice maker also has overflow protection in addition various useful features.
- Best Ice Maker UK
- #1 — IKICH Ice Maker Machine
- #2 — NETTA Ice Maker Machine
- #3 — Ice Maker Aicok
- #4 — Klarstein Clearcube Ice Cube Maker
- #5 — Polar G620 Counter Top Ice Maker
- #6 — Cooks Professional Ice Maker Machine
- #7 — Neo 1.7L Automatic Electric Ice Cube Maker
- #8 — KUPPET 2 in 1 Countertop Ice Maker Water Dispenser
- #9 — Andrew James Ice Maker
- #10 — VonShef Ice Maker
Best Ice Maker UK
#1 — IKICH Ice Maker Machine
The IKICH Ice Maker is the first on my list and a favourite choice by most for its super-fast ice-making capabilities and compact design. It takes about 6 quick minutes to make ice out of 2 litres of water. Just set the program according to your liking on the unit and get bullet-shaped ice cubes in no time while consuming very little energy. It’s one of the Best Ice Maker UK.
- It holds about 1.5 pounds of ice at a time and can produce 25 pounds in a day, which is more than enough to handle any picnic or party.
- The unit can provide two sizes of ice, bullet-shaped ice that is not easy to melt perfectly for drinks, and a large translucent window shape of cooling champagne bottles and icebox storage.
- It has very low noise levels with a fast cooling effect making it comfortable to use indoors as well as outdoors.
What’s in it for you
It has a simple control unit that can be used by the whole family. All you have to do is add 2 litres of water, plug it into the wall socket, turn it on and choose your ice shape and size and that’s it. The smart indicator lights up when the ice holder is full which takes about 6 minutes.
- The IKICH Ice Maker is a compact and super-fast ice-making machine that can provide 2 litres of ice in just 6 minutes.
- It can provide 25 pounds of ice in a day while emitting less noise and consuming very little energy.
#2 — NETTA Ice Maker Machine
The Netta Ice Maker Machine made it to my list just a step behind the IKICH only for its weight as it’s a little bit on the heavier side. It provides bullet-shaped ice cubes that are hollow in the centre in just 10 minutes.
- It is capable of providing 12 kgs of ice in a day and can store 1.5 pounds of ice at a time. It will notify you when yours is ice ready and when it needs refilling so you are all stocked up ice at all times.
- The interior of the ice maker is well-insulated with a high-density foam board that helps maintain the temperature of the ice till it’s removed.
- Made with indoor use in mind, this ice maker operates while emitting very little noise without compromising on power.
What’s it for you
No Plumbing is required of the Netta Ice Maker as it recycles the leftover water and makes it ice. So zero wastage and energy is saved.
- The Netta Ice Maker is a high-density well-insulated ice making unit. It has a holding capacity of 1.8 litres that can produce 1.5 pounds of ice in less than 10 minutes.
- It emits very little noise and is perfect for any kitchen counter.
#3 — Ice Maker Aicok
The Aicok Ice Maker is a high-quality countertop ice maker that is light in weight and extremely portable. It has a sleek silver exterior design with an efficient refrigeration system that uses thick polyurethane foam that provides excellent insulation from outside heat.
- It provides a tray of 9 pieces of ice in less than seven minutes and can provide 26lbs of ice in a day.
- You can choose between three cube sizes that are small, medium, and large according to the need in mind making it too versatile on any occasion.
- The self-clean model is an impressive feature that cleans the interior of the ice maker and recycles the water for future use.
What’s in it for you
The exception part of this ice maker is that it uses a nickel corrosion-resistant ice lattice that ensures it gives you clean and pure ice every time.
- The Aicok Ice Maker is a high-quality ice maker with a 2-litre holding tank with corrosion-resistant ice lattice that provides pure and clean ice.
- It gives out 9 cubes within seven minutes of turning it on in three different sizes: small, medium, and large making this a versatile ice maker.
#4 — Klarstein Clearcube Ice Cube Maker
The Klarstein ClearCube is my favourite when it comes to portability making sure your picnics are luxurious and comforting. It provides crystal-clear ice that stands out from the rest by using a super-cooled honeycomb freezing layer after layer.
- Once the ice is formed the honeycomb is formed on switches from cold to warm and this allows the ice cube to melt off the comb completely clear and solid. If you are looking for an ice machine for your bar at home, this will be an amazing addition.
- It can produce 13kg of ice a day that melts five times slower than cloudy ice ensuring your drink stays cool longer.
- No plumbing is needed to set up the ice maker, just plug it into power and it’s ready to go. Saving time and energy.
What’s in it for you
The Honeycomb freezing technology ensures crystal clear long-lasting ice every time, that is sure to come in handy while handling a large group of friends and family.
- The Klarstein ClearCube is known for its excellent portability and crystal clear ice that lasts five times longer than cloudy ice cubes.
- It uses Honeycomb freezing technology that freezes water and melts it into the bin providing clear long-lasting cubes.
#5 — Polar G620 Counter Top Ice Maker
The Polar G620 Counter Top Ice Maker is ideal for people who have big parties or organize them with iced drinks. It has a large water holding tank that can hold up to 3.5 litres at a time, and give out 17 Kgs of ice in a day.
- It can provide 12 pieces in ten minutes, which is about the same time you take to finish a drink. Ensuring your drink always has ice to top it off.
- It offers three different sizes to choose from that you can set depending on the occasion you are having.
- The stainless steel body has non-skid feet installed to ensure stability on all kinds of surfaces.
What’s in it for you
The PolarG620 has a strong stainless finish with anti-skid feet and a build that can put out 12 pieces of ice in 10 minutes perfect for cafes and small hotels to ensure their customers have ice at all times.
- The Polar G620 is a large ice production unit that has a holding capacity of 3.5 litres at a time.
- It can give out 12 pieces of ice in 10 minutes and 17kgs in a day without a problem.
- Its stainless steel body gives it a robust and solid look and feels that is made to last ages to come.
#6 — Cooks Professional Ice Maker Machine
The Cooks Professional Ice Maker has a compact countertop design that can fit in almost any kitchen seamlessly. It has a sleek silver finish with a viewing transparent lid on top of the ice machine.
- It has sizes to choose from small and medium that can be chosen when topping the machine up with water. It can provide 6-8 pieces of ice in just six minutes making it an efficient ice maker for every occasion.
- No plumbing is required for this ice maker, just fill the holding tank up with water, replace the ice basket, turn the switch on and select the cube size, and presto simple as that.
- You can choose between two sizes of ice small or large that can be used in a cup to cool your drink or in an icebox with large ice to cool multiple beverages.
What’s in it for you
The Lid of the ice makes is made transparent on it that allows you to view, control, and track the ice-making process. Giving you full control over the machine.
- The Cooks Professional Ice Makers comes in a sleek silver body and finish that has a compact design to fit into any countertop.
- It provides 6-8 pieces of ice at a time in just 6 minutes and can provide 13kgs of ice in 24 hours.
#7 — Neo 1.7L Automatic Electric Ice Cube Maker
The Neo 1.7L Automatic Electric Ice Cube Maker is by far the most portable and efficient ice maker on my list. It can produce up to 12kgs of ice per day with an average of 8 ice cubes per cycle.
- It emits very little noise and has a transparent window lid to view the ice-making process. If you’re looking for an ice maker to take with you while camping in the woods this would be ideal.
- A 1.7L holding tank can chains out 8 ice cubes in less than 10 minutes and an average of 12 kilos in a day.
- Easy to use, just top the machine up with water, choose the size and keep topping it up for unlimited ice cubes for your party.
What’s in it for you
One of the main benefits of the ice maker is it’s compact, easy to move design, and lightweight making it comfortable for any outdoor occasion that requires iced drinks.
- The Neo Automatic Electric Ice Maker is a 1.7-litre holding ice maker that can provide 9 pieces of ice every 10 minutes and 12 kilos in 24 hours.
- It has a portable and compact design making it comfortable to travel with for any occasion.
#8 — KUPPET 2 in 1 Countertop Ice Maker Water Dispenser
The last one on my list is the Kuppet 2 in 1 Icemaker that stands out for its amazing versatility of making both ice and cooled water. It has a powerful and efficient compressor that ensures less noise operation.
- It has a compact design with an ice capacity of 1.3 pounds and it can be controlled with an HQ LED-backlit control panel. If you’re looking for an ice maker that can also provide cool water at the same time, this ice maker will make sure you are sorted.
- High-quality LED-backlit touch button control panels make it easy to operate and program the machine to your liking.
- A warning light and auto shut-off function is a great feature to avoid any mishaps from happening when you are away from the ice maker.
What’s in it for you
This ice maker has automatic overflow protection and ETL certification. The ice maker is able to power off automatically when it’s running low on water and the ice sensor will stop it when ice is full.
- The Kuppet 2 in 1 Ice maker is known for its versatility as it can provide small and large ice cubes and ice-cool water at the same time.
- It can provide up to 36 pounds in a day and 1.3 pounds every cycle.
- It comes with Auto Overflow Protection and Ice sensor cut off to save energy.
#9 — Andrew James Ice Maker
The Andrew James is a compact ice maker that’s able to produce around 2.2L worth of ice cubes in a little under 10 minutes. It’s also a brilliant budget friendly option especially considering the overall performance of the machine.
- It is equipped with a large enough tank that can hold 1.5lbs of ice at any given time. The performance of the machine was remarkable and could produce around 15kg of ice in a single day.
- One of the best reasons to consider this ice machine is that it runs on advanced refrigeration technology that works with a silent compressor so you can always prepare a batch of ice without dealing with a lot of noise.
What’s in it for you?
The Andrew James ice machine comes with an automatic shut-off function along with indicator lights. The ice tray is removable and the machine does not require any plumbing.
- Large 2.2L capacity tank
- Equipped with a water drainage feature
- Auto shut-off function
- 10 minutes production of ice
#10 — VonShef Ice Maker
The VonShef ice maker is a durable, large and high-performance ice maker that is perfect to take with you for an outing or picnic. It’s equipped with a 2.1L reservoir that can prepare a batch of ice in under 10 minutes.
- The machine comes with a setting that lets you create ice cubes of different sizes and is capable of producing around 11kg of ice in a day.
- This ice maker has a detachable ice basket that will hold up to 900g of ice at a time allowing you to always have steady supply.
What’s in it for you?
The VonShef ice maker is made out of durable steel and is compact measuring in at 14x12x15” that you can easily store in the boot of your car or in your closet if you’re staying in. You could make use of this machine to produce ice cubes for a party at home too.
- Produces ice in 10 minutes
- Built out of steel
- Equipped with LED indicators
What is the best ice maker for home use?
The best ice maker for home use is KUPPET 2 in 1 Countertop Ice Maker Water Dispenser. It has a beautiful design and is extremely easy to use. This machine comes with a high-quality LED-backlit touch button control panels and with various programs and features. For example, you can even program this device to prepare cold water for your drinks. Check out our list of the Best Ice Maker UK for all the details.
- Save Time With These Amazing Household Items
- Steam, Fry and Even Bake With These Fantastic Multi-Cookers
- These Cool Flat Toasters Will Blow Your Mind
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.