We all get tired of ordering pizza. However, frozen pizzas are unappetizing and horrible and we definitely can’t afford a huge wood-burning pizza oven. This is where electric pizza ovens shine. Not only are they extremely convenient but they also extremely affordable. It’s one of the Best Electric Pizza Oven UK.
Electric pizza ovens can prepare delicious and healthy home-cooked pizza in minutes. And most of these convenient appliances are extremely versatile so you can use them for more than just pizzas.
Related: Best Kitchen Gadgets on Amazon UK
While these devices make cooking fun, it’s extremely difficult to choose the right one as they range from simple pan shaped devices to full-blown commercial ovens. So, we’ve compiled a list to make your decision easier. Check out our Best Electric Pizza Oven UK for all the details.
After having reviewed 50 electric pizza makers based on various factors like design, functions, features, performance, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 7 that really stood out. These 7 were further put through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best electric pizza oven in the UK is the G3 Ferrari Delizia Pizza Oven. This compact electric pizza oven can cook your pizza in 5 minutes flat. Most importantly, the G3 Ferrari Delizia Pizza Oven can achieve as much as 400-degree Celsius allowing the user a massive range in terms of pizzas.
Related: Best Electric Pressure Cookers
Best Electric Pizza Oven UK
G3 Ferrari Delizia Pizza Oven
The G3 Ferrari Delizia Pizza Oven is by far one of the best Electric Pizza Ovens in the market. Not only is it compact and easy to use but it will easily let you cook your favourite pizza in just 5 minutes.
- This appliance is quite compact with dimensions of 31.5cm x 37.5cm x 25cm and is available in red and black. Most importantly, this electric pizza oven comes with an led indicator and a refractory stone hot plate that helps cook the pizza as authentically as possible.
- This oven cooks your pizza without generating any smoke or unpleasant smells. In fact, the design of this appliance actually enhances the fragrance and taste of the pizza. So, you can go ahead and experiment with various pizzas and other dishes.
- It is equipped with a timer and 3 cooking settings with temperatures that range from 190°C to 390°C. This allows you to cook an array of dishes perfectly and in record time.
- Yes, you can also use this oven to bake pies, wraps, cakes and even roast chestnuts!
The key to a good pizza is cooking it in a high cooking temperature of 400°C for a few minutes. Although household pizza ovens typically can reach these temperatures, the G3 Ferrari G10006 Delizia Pizza Oven has a stone inside that guarantees this temperature. So, you get to taste authentic Naples pizza every time.
- Authentic taste as it can achieve a temperature of 400°C
- Equipped with a Refractory stone plate
- Other than all types of pizzas you can cook pies, wraps, cakes and even roast chestnuts
- Timer and 3 cooking settings
- Enhances the fragrance and taste of the pizza
- Available in Red and Black
Related: Best Budget Air Fryers UK
#2 — Domo My Express Pizza Maker
Although the Domo My Express Pizza Maker does take around 12 minutes to prepare your pizza, this electric pizza oven is equipped with amazing functionality that makes it one of the best in the UK. Most Importantly, it’s extremely affordable which makes this device a great investment.
- This electric pizza oven is a perfect addition to your kitchen. It pretty light, weighing only 3kg. It also dimensions of 35(L) x 40(W) x 13(H) centimetres. So, doesn’t take much space. It’s also extremely easy to maintain. All you need to is wipe it down with a wet cloth after using it.
- Additionally, it also extremely easy to use. All you have to do is turn it on, add the ingredients and close the lid. Of course, it also does come with two heat settings that will help you decide the level of crispiness.
- One of the best things about this oven is that it even distributes heat from both the bottom and top perfectly cooking the pizza every time. Both the top and bottom portion are, thankfully, non-stick. So, you won’t have to deal with a mess when you’re done.
The Domo My Express Pizza Maker is a pretty versatile kitchen appliance. With its 30cm cooking surface, you can pretty much prepare anything from breakfast to dinner. You can easily prepare omelettes, pancakes, quiches, tortillas and nachos among other things. This function makes it much more worthwhile than just a pizza oven.
- 30cm cooking surface which will let you prepare a 12-inch pizza
- A versatile appliance that will let you cook various other dishes
- Even heat distribution and two heat settings
- Non-stick and easy to clean
Related: Best Smokeless Charcoal BBQ UK
#3 — Sage the Smart Oven Pro with Element IQ
This Sage the Smart Oven Pro with Element IQ is definitely on the higher end when compared to the other electric pizza ovens on this list. This heavy-duty pizza oven can even be used for commercial purposes. It’s one of the best Best Electric Pizza Oven UK.
- This electric pizza oven looks similar to an advanced microwave. It comes with an LED screen and four dials that control the various settings. The Screen will let you keep a track of the various temperature, time and functions.
- Most importantly, this electric pizza oven is equipped with 5 quartz heating elements and a Smart Element IQ feature that generate precise and stable heat for perfect results. You can cook your pizza in an unbelievably short amount of time using pre-heat settings.
- This electric oven is equipped with a slow cook function that can long cook your dish at low temperatures. This will help you keep your pizza warm. In fact, you can slow cook for up to 10 hours before it automatically transitions into the keep warm function.
- It comes with an oven light that automatically turns on when you open the door much like a microwave. It also has an auto shut off feature for safety.
This electric pizza oven comes with an in-built smart functionality and it’ll let you choose from 10 cooking functions. This not only makes your life much easier but it also saves you a lot of time.
- In-built smart functionality
- 10 cooking functions
- Oven light that automatically turns on when you open the door
- Slow cook and keep warm functions
- Convection heating
- 2400 W
- 5 Quartz heating elements
- Smart element heating function
Related: Best Food Processors UK
#4 — George Foreman 7-Portion Entertaining 360 Grill
The ever famous George Foreman 7-Portion Entertaining 360 Grill is one of the most convenient eclectic pizza ovens on this list. Unlike the majority of the other ovens, this one is dishwasher safe. It’s certainly one of the best Best Electric Pizza Oven UK.
- This grill is big enough to provide for both your family or even guests if you’re entertaining. This oven/grill comes with a seven portion partition. allowing you to simultaneously cook seven dishes. You can also cook an entire 12-inch pizza using this appliance.
- Similar in design to the G3 Ferrari Delizia Pizza Oven, you can expect to 360-degree even heat distribution. Meaning your pizza will be cooked perfectly from all sides. You also get two plates, including one deep baking plate specifically for pizzas.
- It has an adjustable rear foot that can be tailor for flat or angled cooking. Flat for sandwiches and angled for meat. This angled cooking will make sure the fatty juices will easily separate from the meat.
Other than being dishwasher safe it also has a variable temperature control that will allow you to cook more than just pizzas. You also get a drip tray to collect fatty and unhealthy grease.
- Dishwasher safe
- Two removable plates
- Drip tray
- Variable temperature controls
- Adjustable rear foot
- 360-degree even heat distribution
- Seven portion partition
#5 — Quest 35500 Multi-Function Electric Cooker Pan with Lid
Unlike most of the other ovens on this list, the Quest 35500 Multi-Function Electric Cooker Pan with Lid is unique in not only design but also in functionality. This electric pizza oven is designed in the shape of a pan. So, you can not only cook pizzas but you can also cook rice and much more.
- As mentioned earlier it’s in the shape of a pan so it’s can be a perfect substitute when you want to cook various meals for you family. It’s big enough to even be of use to large families.
- The electric pan is non-stick and has a surface area of 40 x40 cm, so you can easily expect to get a 12.5-inch pizza out of this versatile appliance. It also offers more than enough space to cook multiple things simultaneously. Of course, the non-stick feature makes it easy to clean.
- This device is extremely well built with a strong aluminium body and tough glass lid, making it highly durable and safe. It also has steam vents and a detachable power cable.
It is not only versatile in the dishes that it can prepare but it is also quite multifunctional. It is equipped with an adjustable thermostatic control that ranges between 100°C to 240°C. This lets you pretty much braise, fry, sauté, stir-fry or simmer your dishes.
- Adjustable thermostatic control that ranges between 100°C to 240°C
- Multifunctional and versatile
- Tough Aluminium body and sturdy glass lid
- 40 cm non-stick surface
- Easy to maintain
#6 — Chef-hub Single Deck Stone Base Electric Commercial Pizza Oven
The Chef-hub Single Deck Stone Base Electric Commercial Pizza Oven is a full-fledged commercial electric pizza oven. So, if you’re starting up a cafe or if you’re really into pizzas this is the appliance for you. It prepares the perfect pizza in record time and the best part is that you can cook multiple pizzas at the same time.
- This beauty is constructed with the highest quality materials like stainless steel, tempered glass and top and bottom heating elements. The quality and beautiful exterior make it perfect for the cafe’s restaurants or pizzerias.
- Additionally, it doesn’t take much space too has dimensions of 560mm x 265mm x 520mm. It uses 2 KW and a three-pin plug. So, all you need to do is plug it and start using it immediately. There’s no fuel or complicated installation process.
- These ovens can not only cook pizzas but also bread, pastries, jacket potatoes and much more.
The Chef-hub Single Deck Stone Base Electric Commercial Pizza Oven comes with a stone base that offers even and precise cooking. You can use this oven to cook various types of pizzas of up to 16-inches.
- A stone base that evenly cooks your pizza
- Made from high quality, durable materials
- Simple installation and usage
- Can cook multiple pizzas at the same time
- Can cook pizzas of up to 16 inches
#7 — Giles & Posner Family Sharing Pizza Maker with Terracotta Dome
The Giles & Posner Family Sharing Pizza Maker with Terracotta Dome is one of the best electric pizza ovens that actually emulate a wood fire oven. It is designed to bring you an authentic wood experience. Not only does it have the design but it also has an authentic terracotta cooking dome and warming plate, giving it an amazing taste.
- This electric oven is quite large, you can either cook one massive Pizza of 29cm or cook 4 Mini Pizzas. The dimension of this Pizza maker is around 33 x 33 x 23 cm, so it can sit on any kitchen worktop with ease. It also happens to be quite lightweight, so you don’t need to struggle to set it up.
- It has an 800W heating element and a heat-up time of 10 minutes. All you have to do is wait for it to pre-heat and add your Pizza. It cooks your Pizza in 250-degree heat. Not only do your get piping hot pies in minutes but you can also expect it to have that authentic taste.
Additionally, this electric Pizza oven comes with stainless steel serving spatulas that you can use to cook and serve your Pizzas. Most importantly, this device has power and ready indicators that make your life extremely easy. There’s no need for any guesswork.
- Power and ready indicators
- Stainless steel serving spatulas
- 800W heating element
- Dome shaped Design
How to choose the Best Electric Pizza Oven?
Before you go investing a couple of hundred pounds in an electric pizza maker, you need to consider if it is capable of catering to your needs. So, check out the following for all the details:
Type of Pizza
- Electric pizza makers don’t have a massive range when it comes to baking pizzas. So, you really need to consider the type of pizzas you’re going to be preparing before you invest in it. For example, you won’t be able to expect the same quality of a wood-fired pizza.
- You definitely will not be able to cook a thin crust pizza. Electric Pizza makers are a good alternative to pan pizzas as they won’t be able to generate high temperatures like an oven.
- However, if your thick pies are something you’d prefer you definitely would find some electric pizza ovens that come with the relevant temperature range.
- The size of the pizza will definitely be limited if your planning on using an electric pizza maker. After all, the majority of them are compact and convenient. So, if you’re expecting to make a 16″ then you’re better off investing in an oven.
- While most electric pizza makers do provide space 6-9″ pizza’s, there are a few that can go up to 12″.
What is the best electric pizza oven?
The best electric pizza oven would have to be the G3 Ferrari Delizia Pizza Oven. Not only is it compact and designed beautifully but it also comes with amazing functionality that can cook your pizza in just 5 minutes. Most importantly, it’s extremely affordable. Check out our list of the Best Electric Pizza Oven UK for all the details.
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.
Table of Contents