Are you a parent of a newborn baby? Or are you running out of gift ideas for newborn parents? Either way a baby care set can be the perfect product. These kits have everything you need to take care and groom your precious bundle of joy. Check out the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021 for all the details.
As a parent, it’s our duty to take care of our child and these kits help with that. Think of these kits as a one-stop solution to all of your baby’s grooming needs. It’s a must have baby product and you can easily get it on Amazon UK.
The best kind of baby grooming kit comes with essential tools to maintain the health and beauty of your child. Babies are in good health and look very cute when they’re well-groomed. Find out what the best tools are from our list of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021.
- Best Baby Grooming Kit UK 2021
- #1 — Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit
- #2 — Lictin Infant Health Care Kit
- #3 — Babymoov Baby Healthcare and Grooming Set
- #4 — Safety 1st Baby Care Basics
- #5 — Nuvita Newborn Essentials
- #6 — The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit
- #7 –Safety 1st Essential Grooming Kit
- #8 — Summer Infant Nursery Care Kit
- #9 — Voker Baby Grooming Kit Essential
- #10 — Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit
Best Baby Grooming Kit UK 2021
|Best Baby Grooming Kit UK||Price||Check it out on Amazon UK|
|Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit||£19.80||Link|
|Lictin Infant Health Care Kit||£10.99||Link|
|Babymoov Baby Healthcare and Grooming Set||£30.35||Link|
|Safety 1st Baby Care Basics||£23.91||Link|
|Nuvita Newborn Essentials||£21||Link|
|The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit||£44.54||Link|
|Safety 1st Essential Grooming Kit||£7.59||Link|
|Summer Infant Nursery Care Kit||£54.23||Link|
|Voker Baby Grooming Kit Essential||£11.69||Link|
|Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit||£50.32||Link|
#1 — Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit is the perfect addition to your nursery or diaper bag. With 9 essential health and grooming tools for your little bundle of joy. Tommee Tippee is certainly one of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021.
The handy kit contains:
- A digital oral thermometer
- A baby comb
- A baby brush
- A rounded tip nail scissors
- A baby nail clippers
- A toothbrush
- emery boards
- A nasal aspirator.
This multi-purpose kit is just the thing you need especially if you often travel with your baby, its slim and ergonomic and doesn’t add much weight to your diaper bag.
- 9 essential healthcare and grooming items
- Includes an accurate digital oral thermometer
- Slim carry case
- A trusted brand which has multiple must-have baby products like baby food containers and baby bottle prep machines.
#2 — Lictin Infant Health Care Kit
The Infant Baby Health Care Kit by Lictin is the kit you’ll surely fall in love with if you are fond of keeping toiletries in order and in one place. Lictin’s baby care comes in a storage box that you can carry anywhere, anytime along with a whopping 15 baby care items.
The Lictin Infant Baby Care Kit includes:
- A nail clipper
- A nail file
- A rounded tip scissors
- A digital thermometer.
- What makes it one of the best cheap baby care sets is that it has a refrigerative teether which is among the most commonly used for calming a baby down.
- This kit is by far the most stunning cheap baby care set that has a lot in store.
The box has a soft fabric inside to prevent plastics or other fragile materials from breaking. Attached to the interior of the kit are straps for each of the items which are great.
- Includes 15 essential healthcare and grooming items
- Strap for each grooming items
- With a glowing ear picks
- Zip-lock closure
- Available in blue or light-blue colours
- Hard exterior casing for baby care item protection
- Soft interior for item care
#3 — Babymoov Baby Healthcare and Grooming Set
The Babymoov Baby Healthcare and Grooming Set is one of the very best baby care sets on this list with 9 grooming essentials, perfect for first-time parents.
- Babymoov’s baby care set is a must-have if you are travelling with your baby, as it has 2 zip locks (one for the main kit and one for the external pocket) which are good for a quick draw of the item you need when you are on the go.
Other than the regular necessary items this cheap baby care set also includes:
- A gum massager
- A teetering ring which is good for exercising your baby’s teeth and the ability to chew.
- It also comes with a quality nasal aspirator best for cleaning your baby’s cute little nose.
With these nine baby essentials, it possible for you to monitor your baby’s temperature, soothe gums when it’s teething and even cut your baby’s nails to avoid scratching. It’s a highly practical bag that you can organise as you see fit.
- 9 essential healthcare and grooming items
- Slick, compact bag
- 2 zip-lock closure
- External pocket for easy use
- Available in grey/aqua or grey/peach combination.
#4 — Safety 1st Baby Care Basics
Safety 1st has a handful of astonishing cheap baby care sets available at Amazon. All of their infant essentials including the Baby Care Basics are very popular amongst parents.
This baby care set contains four basic grooming items:
- A hairbrush
- A plastic hair comb
- A toddler nasal aspirator
- A nail cutter.
- All of these basic items are baby-friendly with rounded tips and handles to ensure that it won’t hurt your precious bundle of joy.
All Safety 1st products are tested for both safety and durability. This is a highly reliable brand that’s made from high-quality materials. The items come in plain white colours as well for a clean, sanitary look.
- 4 basic essential healthcare and hygiene items
- Rounded tips and handles
- Plain white colour for a sanitary clean look
#5 — Nuvita Newborn Essentials
Newborn Essentials by Nuvita is one of the best cheap baby care set for parents and even parents-to-be. The baby care and grooming collection of Nuvita is made from BPA-free plastic, which means that all plastic parts form Nuvita Newborn Essentials are not toxic and are undoubtedly safe for babies. This cheap baby care set is surely a worry-free set for parents.
The Nuvita Newborn Essentials includes:
- This complete baby grooming set comes with 1 pair of round tip stainless steel baby scissors
- 1 ergonomic baby nail clipper
- 5 baby nail files
- 1 soft baby hairbrush (wool)
- 1 round tip ergonomic comb
- And 1 nasal aspirator.
Nuvita Newborn Essentials are not only made from BPA-free plastic but also from high-grade stainless steel. Also, both the nail clipper and nail files are designed to perfectly groom your baby without any tears.
- 10 essential healthcare and grooming items
- Soft baby hairbrush made with wool material
- BPA-free plastics
- Comes in 4 different colour sets
#6 — The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit
The First Years satisfied many of their customers with their Red Cross-inspired baby kit. The American Red Cross Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit are among the cheap baby care set that you’ll not only need in the event of an emergency but also when travelling or just staying at home with your baby.
- With plenty of The First Years baby care items, you won’t miss anything while pampering your cute little angel.
- This baby care set is available with a hefty 17 pieces of grooming items perfectly fit not only for house use but also for any occasions.
Each piece including the bag are coloured white and contains the Red Cross logo which is pretty cool. And of course, the Red Cross baby care set won’t be a “red cross” kit without a guide, so a wellness and safety manual is included on the pack.
- 17 pieces of essential healthcare and grooming items
- American Red Cross-inspired baby care set
- Available in white colour with the Red Cross logo on each item
#7 –Safety 1st Essential Grooming Kit
Another kit that Safety 1st produce is the Essential Grooming Kit. Just a step above the Baby Care Basics, the Essential Grooming Kit is added with a few more items which have a soft grip feature.
The additional pieces to the Saftey 1st Grooming Kit include:
- A toothbrush with soft bristles
- A baby scissors
- Nail clippers.
- All items in the Essential Grooming Kit are definitely not harmful to children with its round tips and soft grips.
Unlike the previous Safety 1st kit, you don’t have to buy another kit for the lacking items. This baby grooming kit UK from Safety 1st comes with a lot more items that work as a complete kit. The cheap baby care set also comes with a reversible bag for all the items you have.
- An advanced version of the Saftey 1st Baby Care Basics with additional items
- All grooming pieces are added with a soft grip feature
- Comes with a reversible bag with a zip-lock closure
- One of the baby grooming kit UK brands
#8 — Summer Infant Nursery Care Kit
Nursery Care Kit is one of the best cheap baby care sets you’ll truly enjoy. The Summer Infant is a quality kit with a complete set of grooming and healthcare items that your baby need. The kit is a bag full of all the important items you need to make sure that your cute babies all grow up with proper hygiene and a healthy body.
Summer Infant’’s Nursery Care Kit includes a huge bag with straps and the basic grooming essentials such as:
- Hair comb
- Nail cutter.
- Medicine Syringe
- Medicine dispenser in the form of a pacifier
- Nasal Aspirator
- And an Emergency Information card for all the doctor’s information.
The cheap baby care set is exceptional among the rest, as it has both a digital and a forehead thermometer for babies included for monitoring your baby’s body temperature. Which makes it to the top of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021 list.
- Includes basic baby care items
- Comes with a medicine syringe
- With a pacifier medicine dispenser
- Contains both digital and forehead thermometer
#9 — Voker Baby Grooming Kit Essential
Voker’s Baby Grooming Kit Essential might be one of the best gifts for someone who is expecting a baby. This is because of the compact feature of the kit which is matched with a compact design. It’s one of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021.
- Grooming Kit Essential comes with 8 pieces of the most valuable items you could think of for a baby.
- The case of the Baby Grooming Kit Essential has a hard exterior added with a soft fabric interior to prevent item damage.
- It also has a strap for each item for a more organized look.
- You can buy the cheap baby care set in yellow, blue, or pink colours.
This baby grooming kit UK is absolutely fantastic as the essential items are ergonomically designed to suit both right-handed and left-handed parents. All the items are made from non-rust stainless steel and BPA-free plastic.
- Includes 8 primary baby care pieces
- Hard, zip-locked exterior casing
- Soft fabric for the interior to prevent item damaging
- Interior strap for each of the pieces
- Various colours of sets available
#10 — Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit
Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit by Saftey 1st is what we chose to top the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021 list. This is the 3rd and final tier of Safety 1st’s cheap baby care set. 25 items are added on the kit to be a companion to your top-notch baby care experience.
This baby care set comes with 25 pieces including:
- A deluxe zippered adjustable case
- Cradle cap comb
- Gentle care brush
- Steady grip nail clippers
- 5 emery boards
- 3 in 1 thermometer (with case)
- 5 thermometer probe covers
- Toddler toothbrush
- Clear tip nasal aspirator
- Bottle medicine dispenser
- And 5 alcohol wipes
A bigger wrapping clutch case is also included in the Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit which is great, considering that there is now plenty of hygiene and healthcare pieces you have for your baby.
- Includes 25 healthcare and hygiene essentials
- Comes with a bigger bag (wrapping clutch case)
- With interior double compartment
Why is it worth buying baby grooming kits?
Baby grooming kits are extremely useful as they offer extraordinary convenience. While parents can easily buy the contents of the kit individually and create their own versionof a kit or put bits and piece in the diaper bag.
- There’s always that issue of not having the right grooming tool at the right time. Which is why these kits that are perfect as they’ll contain everything you need in one pouch.
- So, it doesn’t matter if you tend to forget certain tools and waste time trying to find those missplaced nail clippers. You just need to remember to get the kit and your set.
These kit are also worth buying because, you honestly won’t know when you might need these tools. For example, if your travelling and your child’s nail is causing her discomfort, you’ll be glad you had a grooming kit with you. Check out our list of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK for specific details with regards to the kits.
What accessories come in a baby grooming kit?
When it comes to a baby grooming kit, there are some important accessories that are a must. A good baby grooming kit will contain these accessories:
- Babies tend to fall sick a lot faster than adults. It is important you have a thermometer with you to check your child’s temperature. Especially, when you’re travelling. The temperature will allow you to take the necessary precautions and even prepare to take the baby to a nearby hospital.
Brushes and Combs
- While Brushes and Combs aren’t extremely important for newborns, they do help groom your child’s hair as they get older. For example, the comb can help detangle the baby’s hair and the brush can help style the hair.
- Dental Hygiene is vital to overall health. And a baby grooming kit is incomplete without it. You also need to ensure that the toothbrush is made from bristles that are effective and not harmful to the baby’s sensitive gums.
- When it comes to overall grooming, nail cutters are really useful. Not only do they ensure that your baby doesn’t have long nails but it also prevents the child from harming itself.
- As babies cannot clear their own nasal passages, it is important for a parent to do it for them. So, a nasal aspirator becomes important in the initial developmental phase of a child’s life.
What factors should you consider when buying baby grooming kits?
Obviously every child will need a kit based on its requirements. For example, using a grooming kit that tailored for newborns on a 2 year old won’t make sense. So, be sure to take into account the following factors when buying a baby grooming kit.
- As mentioned earlier a kit meant for newborns should be only used on new borns, this is because, the contents of the kit might have safety features built into the tool. However, this might snap under pressure when it comes to a older child. So, be sure to buy appropriately. It’s always better to look at the age bracket on the product before investing in a baby grooming kit.
- All babies have different requirements and you should buy a kit that suits your babies needs. For example, does you child fal ill often? Then one or two thermometers and nasal aspirators are a must. Or does you childs hair grow faster than usual? Then reduce the thermometers and invest in combs and scissors.
- Yes, this actually does make sense. A kit might already be portable. However, not all kits are the same size. So, you need to take into account id a 50 piece grooming set is something you’ll be able to carry around in your purse or caddy before investing a baby grooming kit. Check out our list of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK for more details.
Are baby grooming kits safe?
Yes, baby grooming kits are quite safe. These baby grooming items are specifically designed to be safe. They’re not only designed to not hurt your baby but most are also made from toxic free plastics.
- Baby grooming essentials from brands like Tommee Tippee and Safety 1st can be trusted as they have years of experience behind them. So their baby grooming products would have been refined over the years to make it as safe as possible for your little one.
Now, it important to note this “safety” is only from a parents/ users perspective. However, these items can be quite unsafe if a baby gets its hands on the item itself. You can imagine the consequences of a baby playing with nail cutters and scissors.
What are the most needed baby items?
Generally a baby needs diapers, bottle, pacifier and a stroller.
And for maintaining the health and hygiene of the baby you’ll need a comb,brush, toothbrush, nail cutter, scissors, nasal aspirator, files and a thermometer.
We’ve shortlisted some of the Best Cheap Baby Care Sets in the UK 2021.
What is the best baby grooming kit?
Honestly you can never go wrong with the: Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit.
It comes with 25 healthcare and hygiene essentials and a wrapping clutch case with interior double compartment.
It have everything your baby needs plus the added bonus of rounded tips. So, its relatively safer than most of the baby kits out there.
- You Can Monitor Your Baby and its Vitals With These Amazing Baby Monitors
- Never Go Wrong Preparing Baby Formula Ever Again Prep Machines
- Cheap Yet Cool Smartwatches for Kids
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.