As your weaning your baby, you might start considering home-food as a healthier alternative for your child. But, it can get quite cumbersome to prepare single-serve meals every time your baby gets hungry. This is why we prepared a list of the Best Baby Food Containers UK 2021.
Baby food containers are perfect for parents who are really busy, they can conveniently prepare a big batch of food and store it within these containers. This convenient baby product can be easily purchased on Amazon UK.
These baby storage containers are usually the right size for a single serving. They are portable and can either be stored in the freezer or heated in the microwave as and when required.
- Safest Baby Food Storage Containers
- #1 — Babymoov Babybols Airtight Baby Food Storage Containers
- #2 — Wean Green Glass Container Set
- #3 — Tommee Tippee Food Pots and Lids
- #4 — FERMI Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-on Lid
- #5 — Clevamama ClevaPortions Freezer and Storage Pots
- #6 — Elacra Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers
- #7 — Philips Avent Baby Food Storage Cups
- #8 — Little Home Planet’s Glass Baby Food Storage Containers
- #9 — QOOC Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers
- #10 — Fill n Squeeze Baby Food Pouches
Safest Baby Food Storage Containers
|Best Baby Food Containers UK||Check it out on Amazon UK|
|Babymoov Babybols Airtight Baby Food Storage Containers||Link|
|Tommee Tippee Food Pots and Lids||Link|
|FERMI Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-on Lid||Link|
|Clevamama ClevaPortions Freezer and Storage Pots||Link|
|Elacra Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers||Link|
|Philips Avent Baby Food Storage Cups||Link|
|Little Home Planet’s Glass Baby Food Storage Containers||Link|
|QOOC Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers||Link|
|Fill n Squeeze Baby Food Pouches||Link|
#1 — Babymoov Babybols Airtight Baby Food Storage Containers
Babymoov has been in the business of providing solutions for parents for over 20 years. Babybols are the perfect container for your child if he or she is discovering new flavour and different types of food. You can definitely trust a brand like this to provide the best possible containers for your child which is why is one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK 2021.
- The Babybols are completely hermetic with its screw-on lids. So, it can easily transport mashed or blended foods safely.
- These bowls are very practical as they are all marked with units of measurement so you know how much to store and the bowl itself is designed to be stacked.
- The surface of the cap is markable area. You can use a marker to write the contents or anything, and the best part is that it’s completely erasable.
To make the parents life a lot easier, these Babybols are easily washable and can be placed in a dishwasher, steriliser, freezer, and even a microwave.
- Airtight with a screw-on lid
- Markable and erasable lid
- Bowls are graduated
#2 — Wean Green Glass Container Set
The Wean Green Glass Container Set is perfect for families that are constantly on the move. These tempered glass containers not only protect the contents from impacts but it can also last for a really long time.
- These containers are extremely child friendly and will not break even if the baby is constantly knocking them off the table. The open is also suitable for the child’s tiny hands.
- Like most baby food containers, this set is freezer, microwave and dishwasher compatible. It’s one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK.
The most amazing feature is its ability to keep food really fresh. This can be attributed to the leakproof silicone seals. It also happens to be removable. So, there no build-up of bacteria.
- Made from Non-toxic materials
- Silicone seals
- Freezer, microwave and dishwasher compatible
- Durable Tempered Glass containers
#3 — Tommee Tippee Food Pots and Lids
Tommee Tippee’s Food Pots and Lids are ideal for storage and just the right size for your little baby’s meals (4+ months). Tommee Tippee is another brand that’s a huge player with years behind them, you can always trust their BPA-free products.
- Tommee Tippee’s containers are very easy to clean as they can be washed and sterilised and it’s also microwavable.
These baby containers are perfect for when travelling and are also stackable. You get three Containers that come in pink, blue and Orange.
- BPA-Free and one of the safest baby food storage containers
- Stackable for storage and ideal for travel
- Available in Pink, Blue & Orange
- Dishwasher, microwave and steriliser safe
#4 — FERMI Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-on Lid
FERMI’s FDA approved containers are the last worry you should have on your parental journey. This silicone container is very versatile, you do innumerable things with the container from freezing baby food to even baking muffins in an oven with them.
- Unlike plastic baby food containers, FERMI’s containers are made from silicone. So, it won’t stain or gain scratches over time. It has amazing longevity and the container can be used in the freezer, oven (460°F), microwave and dishwasher. It is one of the safest baby food storage containers.
- As the lid is also made from silicone, it is extremely soft and bendable and will keep its shape all the time. This makes it easy to remove when frozen and easy to clip back on when refreshing. It also comes with a soft spoon.
- This airtight lid is a secure seal that prevents freezer burns and food spillages while preserving the fresh flavour and nutrients of your child’s food.
- This container has multiple uses, and although its sounds like a marketing scheme by the company, it actually does have some weirdly useful features.
- It can be used as a freezer tray so you can freeze not only baby food but also use it as an ice cube tray.
Since it can withstand high temperatures, you can use it to bake and make dishes like egg bites. And of course, it can be used as a multi-purpose dip tray for juice, dips, soups, sauces, etc. making it one of the best silicone freezer tray for baby food.
- Made from silicone, so its safe (FDA approved) and has a long lifespan.
- Won’t scratch or stain
- Easy to remove the airtight lid that maintains the food’s freshness and nutrients
- Multiple uses and one of the best silicone freezer tray for baby food
- Can be used in a freezer, oven, microwave and the dishwasher.
#5 — Clevamama ClevaPortions Freezer and Storage Pots
The Clevamama range of products was designed by two actual mum’s that wanted to share their clever baby hacks in the form of their amazing range of products. Even a product like ClevaPortions Freezer and Storage Pots is packed with ingenuity. It’s one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK.
- With these baby food storage pots, you can store your baby’s food in up to eight 80 ml portions. This set of airtight food pots is very easy to open and close.
- The Clevamama pots can be used in both the freezers and the microwave. Hygiene is extremely important. So, you can always sterilize it and it is dishwasher safe.use it in the top rack of the dishwasher for maximum cleaning efficiency.
- These containers are the best weaning tools for when the baby is ready to move on to solid foods.
It’s also BPA and Phthalate-free. It is perfect for batch cooking and the airtight nature and material of the container preserve the food and its nutrients.
- These baby food storage pots are perfect for batch cooking and batch storage, the design is very unique and useful in a limited space.
- Hermetic lids
- BPA and Phthalate-free making it one of the safest baby food storage containers
- Can be used in a freezer and microwave.
- Can also be sterilized and it is dishwasher safe
#6 — Elacra Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers
The Elacra Baby food storage Freezer Containers are absolutely brilliant when it comes to preserving your baby’s food. Their leakproof and airtight containers keep your baby food fresher with their innovative lock lids.
- These leakproof containers have 4-sided lock lids and airtight seals that preserve the freshness, texture and the nutrients of the baby food. So, your baby can always eat healthily.
- The containers can be used in a microwave, freezer, and the dishwasher. It is stackable and perfect for specific portions of food.
The Elacra containers are clean, safe, and eco-friendly. And these containers do not absorb food, nasty stains, or any gross smells.
- 4 Lock Airtight seal
- Preserves freshness and nutrients of food
- Safe and ecofriendly material
- Does not absorbs stains, smell or food
- Can use it in a microwave, freezer and dishwasher
#7 — Philips Avent Baby Food Storage Cups
With 30 years behind them, Philips Avent has grown to be a well-known, trustworthy brand for parents. The Philips Avent Baby Food Storage Cups are one of the most trustworthy baby containers out there. It’s one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK.
- It’s easy to transport these stackable containers without any spills, especially with its leakproof lids perfectly sealing its contents.
- They are very compact so you can easily store them anywhere.
- It is safe to use the container in a microwave, dishwasher, steriliser and even a bottle warmer.
- These containers are ideal for weaning your baby and the different sized storage cups can provide ideal sized portions to your baby as they grow.
The cups and lids are markable and erasable. So, you can always keep track of your baby’s food.
- Easy to transport and store
- Hermetic lid
- Containers and lids are markable/erasable
- Can be used in a microwave, dishwasher, steriliser and even a bottle warmer.
- Cups are ideal in portion size for your baby
#8 — Little Home Planet’s Glass Baby Food Storage Containers
These glass containers are perfect parents that don’t like using plastic. The Little Home Planet’s Glass Baby Food Storage Containers are not only cute and versatile but they are also made from high-quality materials. It’s definitely one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK 2021.
- The Little Home Planet’s Glass Baby Food Storage Containers are beautiful glass containers that can be used to pack your children’s meals. It’s a much healthier alternative as the glass is made from non-absorbent material.
- These glass containers are pretty versatile as they can be microwaved, used to freeze food, and even used in a dishwasher.
- Although these containers are made from glass they do come with safe BPA-free plastic lids to help you store these containers. Of course, unlike the glass base, these lids cannot be microwaved.
- You also get a hygienic carry case and BPA free silicone soft spoons that are perfect for your testing baby.
The lids are leak-free with an easy-clean removable seal. Most importantly, these lids are see-through which help you track and identify the contents without opening the containers.
- Lids are leak-free and see-through
- Hygienic carry case
- BPA free silicone soft spoons
- Versatile containers
- The glass base is a healthier alternative to plastic containers
#9 — QOOC Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers
You might have heard about the famous QOOC baby food maker. Well, the same manufacturers have designed these incredible QOOC Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers that are not only convenient but also highly reliable.
- The QOOC Baby Food Storage Freezer Containers come as a set of 12 with a capacity to hold up to 118ml of food. You also get a sheet of labels to mark these containers.
- These containers are made from a transparent frosted shell that not only let you keep a track of the contents but it’s also quite visually appealing. This frosted shell is made from 100% Food-Grade PP Material. It is made from BPA, Phthalate, Lead and PVC free materials
- These containers are microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
These containers can easily be stored and stacked thanks to it’s nested bottom and lids. The hermetic lids are leak-proof, airtight and waterproof. All in all, it’s a highly reliable brand.
#10 — Fill n Squeeze Baby Food Pouches
The Fill n Squeeze Baby Food Pouches is one of the best alternatives to your traditional baby storage containers. These pouches are not only extremely easy to use and portable but they are also are much healthy and is the perfect tool when trying to wean babies.
- These reusable pouches are easy to use and come with a fantastic design that will entertain your child. It can house both liquids and baby food. You can use a processor to mash up food and filled through the only opening.
- These pouches can both be directly eaten out off and it can also be use as a storage container. It’s especially ideal for a compact freezer.
- It’s also a great alternative when compared to disposable supermarket ready made pouches. Since, these can be reused, they help reduce waste.
- This baby for container is an award winning product that manufactured right here in the UK. It is also free from toxic material such as BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Lead.
The pouch only has one opening through which the pouch is filled and through which the the contents are consumed. It comes with a tight cap that’s leak-proof. These pouches can also stand up making them quite useful.
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Can be frozen
- Free from toxic material
How to choose a baby food storage container?
There are various factors to consider when choosing a baby food storage container. For example:
- Capacity is obviously the most important factor when it comes to a baby storage container. You need to decide this based on your lifestyle and the baby’s portion size. If your a working parent and have to prepare in bulk then you need to choose number or size more than anything.
- The second most important factor is the material. Specifically, the materials the that container is made from. Since, baby containers store food and cater to a vulnerable age group. You will have to go for toxic-free containers.
- When feeding through baby containers become part of your routine you possibly can’t be individually cleaning one each time. So, ideally, you should invest in a dishwasher safe baby container.
Types of food containers
Baby Food Containers come in all sorts of sizes and shapes. However, different brands are made from various different materials. It is important to take into account as the material might trigger an allergic reaction.
- Of course, plastic containers are extremely common and cheap. However, you need to choose the right kind of plastic container. As the majority are made from sub-par plastic that leech toxins into your baby’s food, you should ideally look for anything than mentions BPA-free and Lead-free.
- Good Plastic Containers also don’t break easily and are usually airtight. This helps keep the food fresh for a while longer than other containers.
- Glass containers are hands down the best. Not only is it inert but it also keeps your food fresh. In fact, it can easily keep it fresh for 2-3 days. However, the only issue is that it tends to break easily.
- Of course, there are certain types of containers made out of tempered glass that is extremely durable. Check out our list of the Best Baby Food Containers UK.
What is the best baby food storage containers?
FERMI Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-on Lid is seriously a brilliant storage container for babies. Not only is it airtight and leakproof, it can also be stored in the freezer and even heated in a microwave or an oven without any damage to the container. The stored food is completely safe and secure and completely fresh. There is no loss in nutrients.The storage container is BPA and Phthalate-free. This is definitely one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK 2021.
Which brand of baby food is the best?
Happy Baby Organic Food is pretty good. It’s a blend of oatmeal, grains and multigrain-cereal. It’s fortified with probiotics. There are various stages depending on your babies requirement. There are also fruit variations.
Happy Baby Organic Food is best served in FERMI Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-on Lid. This is one of the Best Baby Food Containers UK 2021.
- Best Baby Bottle Prep Machine UK 2021
- Groom Your Baby Right With The Best Baby Care Sets UK
- Best Baby Product Brands In The UK
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.