From improving flexibility and health to achieving peace of mind, the Benefits of yoga are limitless. Yoga helps us understand our bodies better it helps us stop constant thought flow and enjoy the present. While regular Yoga is good, It’s not effective as Aerial Yoga. Check out our list of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK for more details.
Aerial Yoga can help you flow in a wide array of horizontal, vertical, and completely inverted poses while being one with your body. These poses make you stronger, eliminate the tension in every part of your body, and helps you to calm yourself down with the right breathing techniques. The yoga swing enables you to connect to another level in a way other props can’t. It’s one of the best things to buy online.
Searching for the best aerial yoga swing can be tedious, as you are depending on this soft, silky fabric to support your whole weight. While you are elevated practicing aerial yoga. So we’ve curated a list of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK to help you choose the right yoga swing for you.
Recommended Read: Best Pilates Ring
How to choose the best aerial yoga swing?
The first thing you need to know is that not all aerial yoga swings are the same. But in order to get the best aerial yoga swing for yourself to use, you will need to take the following points into consideration.
- Weight/load limit – The firs thing you need to consider is the load limit of the yoga swing. Since they’re flexible and designed to hold the entire weight of a person, the swing you choose should have a maximum load limit that’s more than your current weight. Aerial yoga swings are available with basic limits of 90-100kg and can go up all the way till 2800kg depending on the material used to make the swing.
- Length of the fabric – You will also need to check the length of the swing to see whether it’s long enough for your height. The longer, the better, just make sure you don’t choose one that’s too long then it’ll get dragged on the floor and you will not be able to perform the yoga positions.
- Fabric type – Aerial yoga swings are generally made from silk, nylon or high-tensile polyester. These fabrics are exceptionally durable and will easily hold a full grown adult with ease.
- Handles – Handles on your aerial swing are necessary only if you need the extra grip. There are other aerial yoga swings out there that come without handles and are still pretty darn good in terms of what you can do on them.
- Color – Yoga swings are available in every color possible. This is a personal preference and you get to choose the color you like. However, if a particular brand does not have the color you’re searching for, then choose another from the best aerial yoga swings list to buy.
- Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK
- Vertical Wise 10m Aerial Yoga Hammock
- YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Pro
- UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing
- ODSE Aerial Yoga Swing
- INTEY Aerial Yoga Flying Yoga Swing Yoga
- Blue Crescent Yoga Swing
- YOGATAIL Aerial Trapeze Yoga Swing
- Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set
- Himifuture Yoga Flying Hammock Swing
Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK
|Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK||Price||Check it out on Amazon UK!|
|YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Pro||£99.00||Link|
|UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing||£108.99||Link|
|ODSE Aerial Yoga Swing||£70.40||Link|
|INTEY Aerial Yoga Flying Yoga Swing Yoga||£92.60||Link|
|Blue Crescent Yoga Swing||£61.62||Link|
|YOGATAIL Aerial Trapeze Yoga Swing||£99.99||Link|
|Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set||£88.62||Link|
|Himifuture Yoga Flying Hammock Swing||£34.00||Link|
Vertical Wise 10m Aerial Yoga Hammock
The Vertical Wise 10m Aerial Yoga Hammock is one of the best Aerial Yoga swings in the UK. Not only does it have a 10-meter length that’s more than enough for all heights but the material is also made from tough silk that is both durable and comfortable.
- The design is on point. Not only does it offer vibrant colours but it also made from really high-quality fabric that’s perfect for both personal and professional use. It is also designed to give you more options when performing. The load capacity is 172 Kgs and is easy to install.
- It is also somewhat stretchable which can allow you to stabilise in a much easier fashion. This aerial yoga swing is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
Using this yoga swing on a regular basis has its health benefits. For example, it can help with spinal decompression and it can also be used to relive pain. Most importantly, it can be used for inversion therapy.
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Pro
The Yoga Trapeze Pro is an amazing at-home yoga inversion swing, that can be hung from your doorframe or balanced over a beam outdoors. The swing is simple to use and fast to set-up anywhere you take it. The swing strengthens your upper body and core strength, reducing pain, and improves flexibility. It’s one of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK.
- Create more space between your vertebrae when you hang upside down, which helps relieve back pain and strengthens it.
- The Yoga Trapeze is weight-tested up to 450 pounds, but in reality, it can hold up to 600 pounds.
- The Yoga Trapeze creates natural traction using your own bodyweight the safest and most effective way to strengthen your core.
What’s in it for you?
The Yoga Trapeze Pro allows you to practice pull-motion, posterior chain strengthening poses, passive flexibility postures, and dynamic left-right balancing exercises that are challenging and fun.
- The Yoga Trapeze Pro is an amazing at-home inversion swing that helps create more space between your vertebrae that help relieve back pain by strengthening it.
- It can handle quite a bit of weight up to 450 pounds and creates natural traction using your own bodyweight the safest and most effective way to strengthen your body.
UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing
The UpcircleSeven Yoga swing is an affordable high-quality yoga swing. It is professionally designed with large foam handles for extra comfort. The swing’s seat is has been triple-stitched for proper support. It comes with 2 multi-loop daisy chain connectors that can hold up to 90 kilograms of weight. If you are in a tight budget and need a basic high-quality swing, this swing is just that.
- The aerial swing set is crafted from high strength parachute material fabric for comfort and durability.
- These foam handles are 25% larger than other yoga swing sets with handles on the market.
- The large foam handles have padding added to them for extra comfort on your hands.
What’s in it for you?
Large & comfortable thick padded foam handles and a spacious triple stitched swing seat provide excellent comfort during any yoga swing exercise.
- The UpcircleSeven Yoga swing is an affordable high-quality aerial swing set that is crafted from high strength parachute fabric for comfort and durability.
- It has large foam handles that add extra comfort and is also 25% larger than other yoga swings.
ODSE Aerial Yoga Swing
The Odse Aerial Swing is known for its strong construction that can take up to 600 pounds of weight. Its fabric that’s used to make the aerial swing is durable and can be used outdoors. The seat of the swing is about fifty-nine inches that give you enough room to adjust yourself without sliding off. It’s one of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK.
- Aerial flying yoga swing hammock is made of studio quality silk nylon fabric that can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- The pink anti-gravity yoga hanging kit is strong enough to bear the weight up to 600 lbs.
- Large wide antigravity yoga swing (98″x59″) has a double material layer in the middle for maximum comfort while practising yoga.
What’s in it for you?
The Odse Aerial Swing has six foam-padded handles to avoid hand fatigue and added comfort. The ultra-resilient parachute straps are extremely durable and can withstand everyday wear and tear.
- The Odse Aerial Swing is known for its durable material and strong construction.
- The fabric used is made out of studio-quality nylon fabric that is looped with a pink anti-gravity kit that is strong enough to bear up to 600 lbs.
- It is a large swing with a double material layer in the middle for added comfort.
INTEY Aerial Yoga Flying Yoga Swing Yoga
The Intey Aerial Swing is made from high-quality polyester taffeta making it durable against wear and tear. It is able to accommodate up to 450 pounds of weight making it comfortable for everyone. It is extremely light in weight and water-resistant making it perfect for you to pack in your travel bag.
- This Aerial Swing is made of high-quality parachute fabric and polyester taffeta, which is heavy duty and durable, which its max load-bearing capacity is up to 200 Kgs.
- Large and comfortable thick padded foam handles and a spacious triple stitched swing seat provide maximum comfort during any aerial yoga swing exercise.
- The aerial swing can not only be used to practice yoga but can also as a relaxing hammock, perfect for the summer.
What’s in it for you?
The Intey Aerial Swing is water and sweat resistant making sure that no moisture is absorbed by your swing motion while practising yoga.
- The Intey Aerial Swing is made from high-quality parachute fabric making it durable and sturdy to hold up to 200 kgs.
- It has large comfortable padded foams handles with a triple stitched swing seat that provides maximum comfort.
- It is water and sweat resistant so no moisture is absorbed by the material providing maximum grip and comfort.
Blue Crescent Yoga Swing
The Blue Crescent Yoga Swing is one of the most affordable and sturdy yoga swings in the market. It is made from silky nylon that is made to be soft to touch. If you are looking for an affordable yoga swing to start off with swing under 60 pounds this yoga swing won’t disappoint. It’s one of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK.
- It can relieve back pain, tight achy muscles, and get rid of daily stress and tension from work.
- You can practice aerial yoga as it can support up to 550 pounds. which helps spinal decompression through inversions.
- It is a versatile yoga swing that helps you practice more aerial yoga poses, deepen stretches, improve core muscles, flexibility, and balance.
What’s in it for you?
The Blue Crescent Yoga Swing is made from extra strong 210T parachute silk nylon with 6 extra-wide handles that can support weights up to 550 lbs to make feel secure when practising yoga.
- The Blue Crescent Yoga Swing is an affordable aerial yoga swing that is perfect for beginners to start with.
- It is made from high-quality parachute silk nylon that can support up to 250 kilograms.
- It is excellent to practice aerial poses yoga at home or outdoors as it comes in a portable bag that you can carry anywhere with you.
YOGATAIL Aerial Trapeze Yoga Swing
Yogatail Yoga Swings are one of the strongest in the market, as it can withstand up to 600 pounds. The unique design allows you to practice any TRX-style workout in both vertical and horizontal positions. It has with extension straps that come with the swing allowing you to adjust the height accordingly.
- 4 large stainless steel carabiners provide excellent support and can hold up to 600 pounds without a problem.
- Eco-friendly and built to last so there’s never a reason to replace or throw away.
- Premium extension straps with 5060 lbs load capacity in each strap ensure a sturdy and balanced feel when practising yoga.
What’s in it for you?
The high-quality slick yoga swing is tripled stitched with parachute material combined with smooth stainless steel carabiners providing maximum grip and comfort.
- The Yogatail Yoga swing is one of the strongest and durable yoga swings.
- It gets its support from 4 large stainless steel carabiners that can hold up to 600 pounds allowing you to practice both vertical and horizontal yoga positions.
Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set
The Yoga4you Aerial Yoga Swing is a massive capacity swing that can withstand every challenge you are willing to face. Three-layered stitching provides excellent support and sturdiness and a layer of nylon giving longevity to the swing.
- The blue anti-gravity yoga hanging kit is strong enough to bear the weight up to 600 lbs. It’s one of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK.
- With the help of hanging straps and an exposed beam, you can install the yoga swing on 10ft height anywhere you want.
- The yoga swing has a double material layer in the middle part for maximum comfort while practising aerial yoga.
What’s in it for you?
The thick foam handles provide excellent grip while practising aerial inversion yoga, so you can focus on core strengthening with comfort.
- The Yoga4you Aerial Yoga Swing is known for the sturdy design, it comes with a blue anti-gravity yoga hanging kit that can bear a weight of 600 lbs.
- Three-layered stitching provides excellent support and comfort for long sessions of yoga.
Himifuture Yoga Flying Hammock Swing
The Himifuture Aerial Yoga swing is made from high-quality tricot fabric making it durable and strong. There are 6 loops on each extension strap allowing you to adjust the length that is comfortable for your body. If you are looking for an affordable yoga swing under 40 pounds the Himifuture is worth every bit.
- It helps with the re-alignment of the spin that helps reduce and relieve back pain and muscle soreness. It’s one of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK.
- The aerial inversion promotes Anti-aging, due to the counter-gravitational effects on the body.
What’s in it for you?
Yoga postures that some find difficult to do on the ground, is easier in mid-air using the aerial yoga swing and the swings moves add variety to a workout.
- The Himifuture Yoga Swing is a well-balanced sturdy yoga swing that is made from high-quality tricot.
- The swing is easy to adjust according to your body type with its 6 loop extension straps that help provide maximum support.
Can I use my aerial yoga swing outdoors?
Yes, you can use your new aerial yoga swing outdoors considering you already have a set up to hold the swing in place. Ensure you use something durable and do not resort to using a tree branch to tie up your swing. Working with your yoga swing outdoors will give you access to the sun and some fresh air.
What are the health benefits of aerial yoga?
there are many health benefits from practicing aerial yoga at home. It helps improve your flexibility, build core strength, helps develop stronger joints, improves your posture, improves your blood circulation and can help boost stamina and strength.
Will I lose weight with a aerial yoga swing?
The main goal of using an aerial yoga swing is not to lose weight, but to calm your mind and relax your muscles. However, performing on an aerial swing everyday will help burn excess fat and muscle mass.
Must I be flexible in order to do aerial yoga?
Everyone can perform aerial yoga regardless of whether they are flexible or not. The only thing to ensure is that you take precaution while performing some moves and not to over do it. Gradually your body will get accustomed to the swing and you will get better than before.
What is the best yoga swing?
The best yoga swing would have to be the YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Pro – Yoga Inversion Swing. Not only is it simple to use and set-up but it also strengthens your upper body and core while reducing pain and improving flexibility.
This rig can hold up to 400 pounds in weight and uses your own body weight to strengthen you. Check out our list of the Best Aerial Yoga Swings UK for more details.
Joanna is a writer, poet, stand-up comedian and holds two master’s in arts and history. She founded Discount-age with the intention of providing her readers with solutions to everyday household problems. During her free time, Joanna loves cooking but usually ends up ordering in.